• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Tomb of Necromantic ensorcelment price check/trade

Crotalus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I have this book. I think it's pretty rare such as a 1/2. But I'm not entirely sure. Either way I'm trying to raise money in order to get bracers of alchemical devistation. If this is worth as much as the bracers I would like to trade for them... otherwise just a price check will do. Below images are of the book, the tag when the cursor is over the book and when you open the book it looks like a runebook but doesn't actually work like a runebook (can't drop runes in it or use it).
necromantic tomb.png
Necromantic tomb w tag.png
tomb of encorcelment, opened.png

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it doesnt work as an actual runebook, But you can rename it like a runebook (and rename or delete text) just thought id let you know if you havent tried it as it is another cool little selling point thats its customizable

Crotalus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ok so like 30-40 might exist based on that post... darn that definitely makes it less valuable then I hoped. Think i could fetch 175 for it?

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crotalus Myself and or Xblade will buy this for our library for 175mill but we are both at work. Xblade should be home in 1 hour or so and will contact you.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello crotalus if you would like 175 mil for it let me know i am now home my icq is 113430