• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tokuno Makoto City (now with a map!)

K

Kula

TMC = Tokuno Makoto City or The Mystic Circle?

:D

I was going to fill the numbers in, but I got a bit winded! The numbering doesn't really follow logical order, so I can't just say "read it top left to bottom right". What I'd like to do is to get a larger map of the area so I can name the houses where they stand.

For now I'll just provide you all with a short guide (and please note that everything listed is "open to the public" and worth a visit!):

TMC:
(blue dots)
01. TMC Guild Hall; top-right along the town wall.
02. Zento Customs; nearest blue dot below TMC GH along the wall.
03. Zento Armory; topmost dot between road and mountains.
04. Patchwork's Pad; below the Armory, above Retirement Home.
05. TMC Retirement Home; bottom-right blue dot - an empty slab right now!
06. Makoto Vault; North of the mountains / nearest to Aavie's Cottage.
07. Aavie's Cottage; blue dot farthest to the right (right of the mountain range).
08. TMC Bed and Breakfast; north wall, near the small blue dot.
09. Zento Ice Rink; Small blue dot along the north wall (my old house).
-
10. Makoto Bed and Breakfast; top-left along the left town wall.
11. Makoto Ski Chalet; below the M B&B along the left town wall.
00. I made a small blue dot along the north wall where my first house used to stand.
12. TMC Wedding Chapel; below the chalet, on the wall.
13. Rusty Anchor Pub; the only TMC (blue) property along the bottom wall.
14. Makoto Park; far left of Makoto, below the lighthouse (my previous home).
15. Makoto Lighthouse; far left, above Makoto Park!
16. TMC Wedding Emporium; it's on the opposite side of the road from the Chapel.

P.O.I.'s:
(Points of Interest, red dots)
01. The Fox's Tale; Darri's home, by the Ankh.
02. DD Guild House; DD was the first guild of mine, and Caden - founder of TMC.
03. Shangri-la Museum; below the TMC GH - an amazing house.
00. Apollo; Old DD Guild House, I forgot to number it, but it's the red dot below Zento Customs.
04. Zento Garden; to the right of the DD GH.
-
05-08. Four public homes along the bottom wall worth visiting!
-
09. Zen; peaceful little house below Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-ryū.
10. Casa de Naka / Casa de Naka dos; homes below the Wedding Chapel along left wall.
11. Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-ryū; A great home, below the Wedding Emporium.
12. Tower; the only tower in Makoto, red dot by itself on the left.
13. Ciara & Niko; twin houses--similar design, different sizes--leftmost red dots.
14. Maggie; along the top wall kind of below Darri's house.

I may have left out a couple of nice houses - Makoto just has so many well designed homes :)

K

Kula

you missed 5 tmc homes
I knew I probably missed some if they were owned by players not guilded (likely multiple account holder). I did a search on every home owner to make sure they were in TMC.

If you could tell me the location or owner of the houses I missed it would be nice :)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it was common to see TMC tags wizzing by, but I didn't realize you were that large! :)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your best bet is to get with Kryptman or myself and we can fill you in on who owns what houses. Dari has a char in tmc and she owns a house in Zento too. Great job though, that's really wonderful. I will save that forever :)

Bed & Breakfast is changing to the Mayor of Zento's Mansion, as of today.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually the other way around, I gave a house I owned to our Mayor of Zento. Kryptman has designed and built nearly all of the TMC owned homes. The new Mayor's mansion I think is his finest work. I dearly loved that house, and will miss it.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's worth a walk through, the man is simply amazing. Most of the houses in Zento are open to the public, and it's well worth a tour. If you get a chance to stop by our guild house, downstairs in the hallway are the Zento history books that Kryptman wrote. It's his truely inspiring fiction that made me move there in the first place.

K

Kula

I thought you moved there because you wanted to be near me!!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha ha ha, well it did help that we had 3 members there already. :) But it was the history Kryptman wrote that made me want to be a part of that city, not to mention the beautiful landscaping you can't find anywhere else in the game.

N

NewThunder

Sweet, This map will make it easy for our Glorious Lord Casca to know what houses to burn to the ground.

A

Annienox

Map looks great. Nice to see people so interested in the game. Thunder I hope you get pricked by the thorns from that rose I gave you, just for saying that!

A

Annienox

Just thought I would throw in an update. 3 of the southern west side houses that you have as red should now be TMC blue. I know that I have bought 2 and then the Bunny Ranch has now been updated and replaced.

C

Caelas

Another update, SW of the city right on the bend of the road is my new house, Zen Market. Hope to get vendors running there soon with stuff I've fished, gathered, found...

House is Public, though the teleporters are currently set to guild only. Eventually I will open the second floor to the general public with a forge and anvil, loom...all that good crafting stuff.