• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Tokuno Homare Jima Island

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For auction

one of only 2 18x18 Tokuno Island sites, the other owned by Darsus, so good luck with that:)

Located north of Homare Jima, completely spawn free! you have a rabbit and 2 tropical birds for company!

the only other creatures are what are dragged across from MiB fisherman!

Been trying and waiting for YEARS to get this, but there is no way in hell i am moving again, no matter how nice this is! so its up for grabs

icq for any info 276 556 697

closes SUNDAY 29th @ 20.00 (8pm) GMT

no PM bids accepted, all posted here please, any last min bids carries over 15mins, after 20.00hrs and no late bids and my reserve is met it will be sold

a normal Zento plot goes for 100m, this is a VERY special plot

good luck

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grrrr. I got there before you as you well know and had the house placed when you got there only to be hit by the placement bug. :yell:

Good luck selling it. Im sure you will get a good price.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you get to it? (without recall or spell) via a boat?

I found a random rune that took me to the smaller island above but can't build there.

Nice plot. I'll start bidding with 50mill :p

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Grrrr. I got there before you as you well know and had the house placed when you got there only to be hit by the placement bug. :yell:

I have been giving it alot of consideration, I also have wanted this plot for years, I know how I felt the last time it fell, only for what I feel was very unsavoury behaviour by a player to "guarantee" house placement before, looking back at the time I was a victim of a scammer, broken promises from idoc "friends" now gone, being accused of scamming cos I wanted a better price for my first castle sale than what a reputed player was demanding I accept, many many reasons that lead me to a decision I am about to make, and I KNOW how you feel to lose it this way

YOU did beat me, and I know that I have the integrity to know you are correct, and that this Island IS yours

I can make gold another way as I have no use for this house for myself, I won't make gold this way

Give me a day or so to enjoy the view:)

YOU SELL IT I KILL YOU

Jack

O

Ozzmandias

I'll restart the bidding with Craftsman for 50Mil

:eyes:

I know, I'm going straight to hell. Nice one Jack, you have impressed even me.

Cheers

Oz

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jack, I'm not the type to lavish folk with rose petals whenever they do something good, but I feel I must in this case...

You rock. End of story...

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow my hats off to you sir! Kinda reminded of a couple things that happened on that day. I was walking around the Zento neighberhood and saw one new house on my street. I walk around the corner and see two players trying to place a plot on an open space next to wall on the corner. To me its not all about the money tbh, so I saw each time they tried to place the house would not stick.
I just kinda started a conversation with them as they tried, and they may of worried that I was trying to beat them to the plot. But I was just passing the time while they tried, and finally it stuck and I congratulated them both. Then told them I had a house on the other corner and pointed in the direction of my house. One of the players asked are your Riply (I was on my warrior player not Riply). Well I said yes (wondering who this was), turned out to be one of my oldest and dearest friends in the game, Lady Vix! Well
caught up on old times and really the best part of this game is the friends I met along the way!

Anyways your doing a good thing Jack! Oh and Lady Vix I heard your getting a new Keep in trammel congratz, and PS: good job in helping that player place that Zento plot!
That was a fun day, even though I had to work during the great fall. But I did
place a nice Keep near Trisnic in a great spot for my dad so that was nice!

Keep up the good work every one :bowdown:

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jack, always knew you were made of win. Now others can see it, too.

@ Riply As we all stood there, all taking the measure of one another, I kept thinking, "I know that name...I KNOW I know that name!" and it wasn't until you said you had a house round the corner that I realised it really might be you lol. Was wonderful getting all caught up - Where DOES the time go?! *hugs*

As for the Zento plot, my placement tool was completely glitched (either nothing would happen with no error messages or I'd get the cooldown message), but no real loss since I never was much good at placing.

I was glad to see Fey Valentine finally place after many glitched attempts (wouldn't stick & cooldown message), even though she was simply selling it on as sadly she'd been unlucky placing a keep. Here's hoping it helps her move up the property ladder.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jack, always knew you were made of win. Now others can see it, too.

@ Riply As we all stood there, all taking the measure of one another, I kept thinking, "I know that name...I KNOW I know that name!" and it wasn't until you said you had a house round the corner that I realised it really might be you lol. Was wonderful getting all caught up - Where DOES the time go?! *hugs*

As for the Zento plot, my placement tool was completely glitched (either nothing would happen with no error messages or I'd get the cooldown message), but no real loss since I never was much good at placing.

I was glad to see Fey Valentine finally place after many glitched attempts (wouldn't stick & cooldown message), even though she was simply selling it on as sadly she'd been unlucky placing a keep. Here's hoping it helps her move up the property ladder.
Hi VIX!
Oh wow interesting, well I placed that keep near trinny with no houses around it so if she wants to do a trade I will give the Zento house to my dad.
Plus I would throw in a bunch of gold as well to help make the deal fair. Just
PM me or let her know about my offer. "Hugs Back"

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Riply! I don't actually know Fey Valentine. I literally saw her char there for the first time when trying to place at the Zento plot.

One of the last times I visited the Zento plot, there was someone desperate to buy it. When I saw Fey Valentine again at an idoc, I mentioned the potential buyer and suggested she added her ICQ number to the plot sign again. Hope they managed to sort out something between them. :)

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just wondering.. what is the placement bug?

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a glitch of some sort that happened right after the big fall a few days back. After the timer elapsed and you were then able to place in a spot the house placement gump would come up and it seemed that you would place a house. However the plot was inaccessible, had no owner listed on the sign ,and after about 15 seconds the house just disappeared. On some characters the house placement tool itself just failed to function ... double clicking it did nothing at all. It also seems that the bug hit some players and not others. Very strange.

Jack ... thats probably the most kind gesture ive seen in my 12 years of UO. Rarely have I seen such integrity in a person. I dont play to a level where I have ever owned enough gold to buy a plot like that. Ive been camping it for a couple of years just on the off chance but until now it never fell.

I would never sell the plot .. my plan if my placement was sucessful was to rebuild an 18x18 that I once had and still have the screenshots for there. Please dont feel obliged though ... I fully understand if you change your mind. The gesture in itself is enough really. Its restored my faith in humankind.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas it was a nasty nasty night were the tool just stopped working for some people..... i also lost a tram grass castle to the same heart wrenching placement tool bug...

Awesome Jack....:bowdown:just awesome....:bowdown:

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Jack just ICQ'd me and transferred the plot. Possibly the most awesome act ive seen in 12 years here.

I dont know quite what else to say really other than thank you so much.

Anyone want an island plot? Selling for 100m?

heh. You'd have to prize the house sign out of my cold dead hands. Time to start building the dream home ive been after for the last 2 years.

Thanks again Jack ... youre the man.:bowdown:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know when your done building it and i'll hop on a boat to see it. Your your just a small amount of water away from my house.