• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tokuno 1 still available, but not 3???

C

csany

You can't just play. You gotta freakin' research everything.

I check and see that Ihara Soko the Imperial Minister of Trade is still there. I grab 10 minors (6 I had, 4 I bought) while thinking of the Mempo of Fortune.

I get there, turn them in, and am presented with the Tokuno 1 menu of advanced items. No mempo. WTF? You can't just play the game.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't just play. You gotta freakin' research everything.

I check and see that Ihara Soko the Imperial Minister of Trade is still there. I grab 10 minors (6 I had, 4 I bought) while thinking of the Mempo of Fortune.

I get there, turn them in, and am presented with the Tokuno 1 menu of advanced items. No mempo. WTF? You can't just play the game.
How dare they make you know something before you do something!

C

csany

How dare they make you know something before you do something!
"Something" I could work with: where to go, who to see, what to take. But ****e man, I had to know it was a drop too? You can't just play this game.

I won't even start on the bs you have to know to simply enter the SA dungeons.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next they'll expect you to actually sit at your computer and train skills!

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OP, what made you think that you could get the mempo as a turn in in the 1st place?

The mempo was never a ToT major, which are available via turn in of minors. Did you not play during the most recent ToT event? And if not, then you probably do need to do some research 1st.

Face it, UO is a very dynamic game, with changes occurring quite frequently. The "research" you are complaining about is essentially reading the game manual. The best source for this is Stratics (the check for my endorsement can be sent to me via my agent).

Just as I suspect you would not complain in a solo/non-internet game that, for example, the character advancement system, although working as specified in the manual, is not working the way you want it to, there is nothing wrong with the TOT turn in.

L

Luke Carjacker

The mempo of fortune was never something you could get for turning stuff in. It was a rare drop and considered a minor item.

To take it a step further, you think that 10 minors that sell for 50-100k each can be turned in for something that sells for 8-15m on most shards, and nobody else thought to take 500k worth of items and trade it for a 10m item?

So, nice rant about game play, but your rant should have been about how you have no clue what's going on.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mempo of fortune was never something you could get for turning stuff in. It was a rare drop and considered a minor item.

To take it a step further, you think that 10 minors that sell for 50-100k each can be turned in for something that sells for 8-15m on most shards, and nobody else thought to take 500k worth of items and trade it for a 10m item?

So, nice rant about game play, but your rant should have been about how you have no clue what's going on.
look ...don't make me bust this out on you:
"You can't just play. You gotta freakin' research everything."