• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toggle auto snap.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Under the actions menu, then "Pinco's UI" there are loads of cool options. I use the toggle scale mode and a few others all the time.

Would it be possible to add one for toggle auto snap? It's another feature I use quite a bit, and would be handy if I could setup a button on the hotbar.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not even sure I know what that one does! How do you use it that requires it to toggle on and off?
*likes to learn new tips*

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The toggle at the moment is tucked away in the menu. User settings then the Pinco UI tab.

It just enables/disables the snapping of the windows. I'm always modding my hotbars and when my OCD kicks in I like to have them all neat!

The scale mod already has a hotkey you can create under the actions menu. Be cool to have one for the snapping also. : -)