• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

todaze

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning!
I feel better too. My better half is coming home tonight after a 6 week trip.
*turns off phones*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm sory if is a sad time for you litle goblin :<

i hope maybe this is to make you feel better? is the cutest frog!

*radiates happiness*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning. Alouenikah is building a frog sanctuary in our back yard. Molokha has constructed himself a girlfriend out of a department store mannequin, some banana skins and a deer skull. I, on the other hand, am well.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good morning. Alouenikah is building a frog sanctuary in our back yard. Molokha has constructed himself a girlfriend out of a department store mannequin, some banana skins and a deer skull. I, on the other hand, am well.
well froggies bee funz,.molokha and the manneguin? that could be an on going story

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The saga of that household.......is quite interesting.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aluei can molka come live at our house he says

i promise hes not a crazy he says

you know i said i wont bring any more lunetics into our home he says

now look, is manequins and deer skulls all over the place

*radiates exasperation*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at least is not another bludy elf i supose? the last one took so long to clean out of the carpet :<

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
TODAZE BEE NTIONAL ICE CREEMS DAZE
COMES TO PITMUCK ON CHESSY. FREE ICE CREEMS , MEETS NEW PEOOOPLES 830PM EST

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went to a baptism today. I've had enough being peed on for one day thank you kindly.
And good morning and afternoon and evening.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yooos all missed a great party. free ice creems and a good game ob duck duck goose

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is such a bazaar combination! You made that up didn't you? o_O

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening everyone. We're still hard at work up north but I check in to see what everyone is up to. I wanted to pass along a picture of our grandson who I hope will be a future UO'er like his grandma. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you all ingame when my connection is better.

Future UO'er.jpg

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good evening everyone. We're still hard at work up north but I check in to see what everyone is up to. I wanted to pass along a picture of our grandson who I hope will be a future UO'er like his grandma. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you all ingame when my connection is better.

View attachment 24152
lub itz
himz just meees size

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was prime minister, the citizens would often ask me to hold their babies, and it was by far my least favourite part of the job. Babies do not like me. I do not like them either. They are loud, frail, strange-looking stinking creatures; they drool and gurgle and their heads are so heavy that their necks are liable to snap if not supported, which seems to me an unforgivable design flaw. As soon as I touch one, it stiffens all its limbs and starts howling. I preferred the not-infrequent assassination attempts and public speculation on my sexual life to being forced into contact with babies. I never want to see another baby.

(This does not apply to the handsome boy pictured above, as he has outgrown the infant stage and can now be considered a child. I like children no more and no less than adult humans.)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*lol* No need for a disclaimer since I know a lot of people who feel the same about babies. Our son was one of them but thankfully, after having one of his own, he's a great dad. Maybe you should try it, Molokha. You could be good at it. ;)

Ozog, I'll send him over to play with you and you can show him habits he should never pick up. :eek: and :smooch:

Have a wonderful Wednesday, Baja!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our son was one of them but thankfully, after having one of his own, he's a great dad. Maybe you should try it, Molokha. You could be good at it. ;)
Gah! No!! *grabs Molokha and steers him out of the room before Mama can give him any more suggestions*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah isn't talking to me because I told him we can't start an exotic pet rescue.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not your "lifelong dream" you ridiculous bloody pudding, you got sloshed on cheap mojito mix the night before last and started brainstorming how to get your chubby hands on a pet panda and that was the best plan you could come up with. The night before that your "lifelong dream" was to build a hot air balloon powered by cow farts, God help you.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay! You're home and back with us. Don't scare us like that! Molokha's picture posts do that for us. *HUGE HUGS*

As a side note...I'm home again also and love my better internet connection.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The perfect day to celebrate 2 of Vermont's finest - Ben and Jerry!