• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

todaze

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ummm .. coffee is good this morning.

*hands Ozog a coffee flavored ice cream*

Good morning!

And a good evening to you. It's a good night for moon gazing if the skies are clear.

Last edited:

Lyric

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
HI Baja peeps! I just came back to the game after a long break and just wanted to say hello!!

Lyric

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thank you!! I have been busy building a home right outside of Skara Brae, cant wait to meet some fun peeps~!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Lyric,
Welcome back home! Are you building in Fel or Tram? I have a home up by the crossroads in Tram so maybe we're almost neighbors. How long were you gone?

Lyric

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I live in Tram, just a little west of the hedge maze. I haven't played for about a year now, been kind of off and on for a few years now.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hallo litle goblin :heart:

i am bake lemon merang tarts. hopfully when they are done they look like such:

and of corse you may have one :heart:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not! Stop slandering me!

I merely implied that you were responsible for our bed getting broken.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNING MEEES HURTZ MEEES FOOTZ WHILE SLEEPIN
MEEES LIKE LEMON TARTS

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DUNNNO'
MEBE SLUG TRIED TO CUT IT OFFS?
*Shakes head* for the good of all involved, myself included, I am not allowed to use or even be around pointy objects

In fact ... I still carry around a spoon that nubby made in my backpack for that very reason

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is always you do this! i bake a nice thing to give to others and you are steal such! you are a bad man lindeh! is intend for my frends these cakes and pies, is not for you on acount of you are so badly behaved at all times! o i am so angry with you! dont talk to me! *locks Lindae out of the house and flounces away to water his indoor herb garden*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*taps on the window for a while, then gives up*

*shows up on Amber's doorstep with no suitcase, looking cold and forlorn* :(

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornings
lindae yoos kin shares da cabe wif mees an sheon
meees footz still hurting got doc apt tomorrow fer it

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Opens the door for Lindae and points up the stairs* The room is the same as it was last time you stayed and the clothing is still in the chest. Hilda will be up shortly to draw your bath.
*sighs*
*sits down at the desk and picks up the pen and a clean sheet of paper and writes a note to Aloue*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning!

Sleeping apparently is very dangerous to feet. I remember when my Father broke his big toe while sleeping. Tis truth.
He was dreaming he was being chased by the usual typical evil person and came to a cliff. He did a quick turn and did a nice karate kick.

Into the wall.

Decades later I still unsympathetically laugh when remembering his howls, hops and explanation when I ran in to see what was wrong.