• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Todays Event

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two questions.

1. Is SOS shopping the VP

2. If it is could we change the time to 6:30 it'll be my first stratics VP

Thanks

S

soupandquackers

Yes SOS shopping is the vp and we pick out the good sos toons like 4-5 stars. If they yell run you close it out or fight the first group, im not sure. As for the time it most likely wont change because they picked out a time everybody agreed on. They might change it, you need to ask steveo, im pretty sure he runs it.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I hope Steveo reads this and when I said 6:30 I ment Pacific Time which is 9:30 Eastern time

S

SSniffleslam

Yes, SOS shopping is the VP battle, but it's a little different. SOS shopping is when everyone going is looking for specific SOS cards (usually 5 star or other specific ones). We leave (either in the beginning or after the first round) if the card isn't one that's wanted.

As for the time, since Steveo is the one hosting this event, you should probably contact him to ask about the time. Personally, I prefer to go later...Gives me time to get everything done and be ready when it's time.

If you're looking for an earlier VP, Sunday's are perfect.

Ahh, just saw the pac time thing...Personally, I don't mind going 30 minutes later, but since Steveo hosts, you should probably pm him and see what he says...I don't know what everyone else's schedules are like.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, SOS shopping is the VP battle, but it's a little different. SOS shopping is when everyone going is looking for specific SOS cards (usually 5 star or other specific ones). We leave (either in the beginning or after the first round) if the card isn't one that's wanted.
How do you know if they're five star

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

If you want to get in on some VP runs to build your suit up let me know. Thats one thing I have been working on myself.

W

Winky

Sorry I couldnt make it this sunday, cousins are over from virgina on a 2 week vacation, hope to be there next week, :thumbup: