• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Today my crafters cant repair!

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...Nor make repair deeds or enhance. I can use old repair deeds thou.
I get messages like "select material to use" and some others. And nothing happens.
Does anyone know whats up?:coco:

C

Connor_Graham

It's working as I just repaired Connor's axe.

Make sure you've:

1. Got the right tool
2. Got the appropriate materials
3. Got the right crafter

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you but I can say yes to all three. But as it seem to be something wrong at my end and not the new pub I checked again and its actually the same crafter that has all the probs . So I guess I will have to call a GM then. Thanks for the quick reply.:)

M

Mayadevi

I'm having the same problem ! I keep getting a message in white letters in different places of the screen the the item "doesn't exist" ! I took a screenie to send to Jeremy, couldn't figure out how to explain it on a bug report.

Mayadevi

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are trying to repair a smith item, are you standing close to a forge?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minerva and Mayadevi, which client are you using? I just tried doing smithing, tailoring, tinkering, and fletching repairs in the 2d client and everything seemed fine.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im using 2d and it happened in the middle of enhancing . I faild alot and succeded twice and enhanced some leather and suddenly I started get such messages all ower the screen like "horned leather (50) and target resource etc. After that I could not repair or make repair deeds eighter.

M

Mayadevi

I'm using 2D. It started when I was trying to make repair deeds for my fighter last night. I suddenly started getting messages all over the game window but NOT in the gump, that "no such object. And you know how it says " Leather/Hides [0]" on thebottom left of the tailoring gump ? That's showing up on the screen, in white on the game screen, and leaving trails.

Mayadevi

M

Mayadevi

Conner-

I have UOA, and use it alot. I was trying to make the repair deeds right from the gump however. Do you think UOAssist could be the problem ? It's up and running in the background, that's how I start UO.

OK, I just tried it without running UOA, it's still happening, and it always shows the amount of regular leather I have, even if i am using spined.

Sent in screenie, hopefully they will fix it soon

Mayadevi

C

Connor_Graham

I don't know what the deal is then. You might want to try and page a GM. I just went through and did repairs on my Archer's stuff, and used Smith, Tailor, Bowyer, Carp, and Tinker tools, and all of them worked just fine.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not using Assist. After 2 hours as no 12 in GM queue while trying to enhance now and then it suddenly worked. I heard nothing from any gm and I was still no 12 when I logged out. I kept busy so I might have missed a message maybe. :blushing:

L

Lady Maleficia

I'm having the same problem ! I keep getting a message in white letters in different places of the screen the the item "doesn't exist" ! I took a screenie to send to Jeremy, couldn't figure out how to explain it on a bug report.

Mayadevi
This is happening to me, too. I posted in another thread (didn't see this one, sorry). No UOA, no salvage bag, right stuff on menu. Just not working. Thanks!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't checked recently, but I had that problem a few months ago. I waited a few days and it seemed to fix itself, so I dunno what caused it

S

Sheridan

I haven't checked recently, but I had that problem a few months ago. I waited a few days and it seemed to fix itself, so I dunno what caused it
The same happened to me some time ago... I had to wait until the next patch/publish for it to be fixed. :(

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Mayadevi
You will get this normally when you try to repair something then recall. Happens to me all the time, try to do too many things at once. You get the white letters all over your screen correct.. All I do is log out then back in & corrects the problem..