• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Today is The Day:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For one of the most patient kind-hearted people I have ever met in my life, both here and real. She would do most anything for anyone at anytime. And would never ask for recognition of any kind. So tonight, as you are wandering the lands in pursuit of whatever you pursue ( ;) ) give a shout out to DevilsOwn/Ynise and say: "Happy Birthday!"

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Happy becoming another year more awesome day, DevilsOwn!!!
I hope you are having a great one. :D

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lord Maplestone!!! IT's been a long time, is this just a drive by? or are you returning to the realm??

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just doing a little online caroling I fear.

I saw UO being talked about in another land and thought I'd wander by the forums for a little nostalgia ... noticed this thread and decided I had to check if my old forum login still worked.

The lands and people here still have a fond place in my heart and I'm honored you still remember me :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh yes, we all remember you well. Safe journeys to you, my friend, till we meet again.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Birthday! I have a pretty slow connection so it may take a month or so before this posts.