• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

{TO}

M

Mechanic

Everybody is draggin' out their tamers because JSV couldn't leave theirs home.

H

Hef

Well to be honest the rest of the shard doesnt have the backbone to do the same ... so unfortunately after fighting multiple tamers from JSV, TnT, and KOC in the past few nights we reverted that rule. Btw arent u playing a tamer yourself?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what happen to the no tamer rule you had? not only do you got tamers you got stealth tamers that use super dragons. i thought you had a no tamer policy
Well I don't blame them.. Shak still uses his... You swapped to a tamer the second we joined factions and they stopped using there tamers...

Righty started playing on his tamer some to pvp, One Eye also...

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't blame them.. Shak still uses his... You swapped to a tamer the second we joined factions and they stopped using there tamers...

iam with kage on this 1 :thumbsup:

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well to be honest the rest of the shard doesnt have the backbone to do the same ... so unfortunately after fighting multiple tamers from JSV, TnT, and KOC in the past few nights we reverted that rule. Btw arent u playing a tamer yourself?
yes hef i am but i never claimed that i wouldn't and im not a stealth tamer with uber dragon but yes im a tamer

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

For the record i switch to my tamer because jsv guarding sigils at there base with 3-5 super dragons my little beetle tore those tamers up. i dont really have problems with tamers anyway i hate those super dragons they were a big ****up on UO's part.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On production shards I love my big draggie, but I only use him for stuff like paragon balron. It would be great if dragons treated other players like all pets do golems and the other blackthorn mechanical constructs.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree, super dragons need to go away:/
Ah crud, I actually agree with Krystal...

Even in pvm, they are too overpowered. Peerless, Doom, and Spawns are all complete jokes with super dragons.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Even in pvm, they are too overpowered. Peerless, Doom, and Spawns are all complete jokes with super dragons.
Agreed! I don't see why anyone would need a super dragon to take out a balron. Sure, its a little more work to do it with other pets, with the extra bandages and all. Oh gosh! I'd hate for anyone to sprain a finger! :p

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love it if they removed pet bonding and made any animal you tamed fully trained when you tamed it.

Problem solved... higher risk vs higher rewards.

O

Ole Cheapy

Pvp = player versus player, not player versus dragon. Plain and simple. Pets should not be allowed in pvp interaction unless the tamer is in self defense.

One more thing, if the super dragons are so powerful, why doesn't every tamer get one?

H

HaHa

For the record i switch to my tamer because jsv guarding sigils at there base with 3-5 super dragons my little beetle tore those tamers up. i dont really have problems with tamers anyway i hate those super dragons they were a big ****up on UO's part.
qft

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pvp = player versus player, not player versus dragon. Plain and simple. Pets should not be allowed in pvp interaction unless the tamer is in self defense.

One more thing, if the super dragons are so powerful, why doesn't every tamer get one?
takes up 5 control slots leaving ya on foot..although you can bypass that whole problem with ninjitsu ;p

S

Shakaja

actually pets (not only superdragons, also the other pets) should just get nerved for pvp, pvm is fine and has way bigger problems. instanced peerlesses and monsterignore being the two biggest ones. those need to go away first.

N

Nico

what happen to the no tamer rule you had? not only do you got tamers you got stealth tamers that use super dragons. i thought you had a no tamer policy
in closing your a tamer AND luna fighter...why r u crying again?If you luna fight you deserve dragons...and if you use a tamer OR EVER HAVE USED A TAMER TOO COMPETE IT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE...

And for all these ppl that cry about tames but continue to use tames "because the other guy does" makes them just as much a joke...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in closing your a tamer AND luna fighter...why r u crying again?If you luna fight you deserve dragons...and if you use a tamer OR EVER HAVE USED A TAMER TOO COMPETE IT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE...

And for all these ppl that cry about tames but continue to use tames "because the other guy does" makes them just as much a joke...
Wow agreed,

You either are or you aren't part of ****ing up the sieges pvp, there used to be codes on siege but when bonding came around naked blues could destory that code with two words, its bull****. people like shakaja just suck at UO and these types have always been the first to adpot the newest gimp templates, thats why they suck. its not even about how many kills they get or how little they die or whatever, they suck already thats why this forum exist so they can try and pretend they dont.

H

HaHa

Wasnt Shak kicking your ass when he had a dexer as his main? So since he sucks so bad and is still owning you..... umm, what does that make you exactly ?

S

Shakaja

Wow agreed,

You either are or you aren't part of ****ing up the sieges pvp, there used to be codes on siege but when bonding came around naked blues could destory that code with two words, its bull****. people like shakaja just suck at UO and these types have always been the first to adpot the newest gimp templates, thats why they suck. its not even about how many kills they get or how little they die or whatever, they suck already thats why this forum exist so they can try and pretend they dont.
what you mean by "can try and pretend they dont"? i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more than me doesnt mean by the slightest bit that i dont suck or am good.

N

Nico

See this is the problem right here...you could be the best mage ever/or dexxer but if you play a tamer in pvp whats that make you?Does that give you a good reason to ruin sp?

BTW this is directed at ALL tamers on sp...bottom line tamers will continue to ruin pvp and sp...

O

Ole Cheapy

I bet if we all spent as much time and effort writing to the developers about pvp tamers as we do about pancakes and griping to each other about it, I bet we could get some things changed. Just a thought..

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what you mean by "can try and pretend they dont"? i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more than me doesnt mean by the slightest bit that i dont suck or am good.
Which word is it that confuses you shakaja? Is it can, try, pretend, they, or don't. I am assuming its pretend. Here's an example, "i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more" this is you TRYING to pretend i suck more than you we are talking about gimp tamers, ur the only gimp tamer here defeding it Shakaja.

Sadly, i wouldnt ever really expect you to understand you just too much of a noob to siege even if you have been here since 2003 or whenever, you live in a UO world of win at no risk then try to mock and be a gimp to anybody who doesnt think thats fun

N

Nico

I bet if we all spent as much time and effort writing to the developers about pvp tamers as we do about pancakes and griping to each other about it, I bet we could get some things changed. Just a thought..
Been there done that...PBD=2 years...how long we been waiting on rot?A few ppl of sp bitched about dragons on UOHall not one single blue response...

H

HaHa

Which word is it that confuses you shakaja? Is it can, try, pretend, they, or don't. I am assuming its pretend. Here's an example, "i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more" this is you TRYING to pretend i suck more than you we are talking about gimp tamers, ur the only gimp tamer here defeding it Shakaja. Sadly, i wouldnt ever really expect you to understand you just too much of a noob to siege even if you have been here since 2003 or whenever, you live in a UO world of+win+at+no+risk+then+try+to+mock+and+be+a+gimp+to+anybody+who+doesnt+think+thats+fun
QFEC.

S

Shakaja

Which word is it that confuses you shakaja? Is it can, try, pretend, they, or don't. I am assuming its pretend. Here's an example, "i always was the first to admit i suck. and just because you suck even more" this is you TRYING to pretend i suck more than you we are talking about gimp tamers, ur the only gimp tamer here defeding it Shakaja.

Sadly, i wouldnt ever really expect you to understand you just too much of a noob to siege even if you have been here since 2003 or whenever, you live in a UO world of win at no risk then try to mock and be a gimp to anybody who doesnt think thats fun
trying to pretend you suck more? thats you trying to pretend you dont suck. and you say im the one living in a fantasy world?

no risk? arent you sitting in a house constantly and almost always play your templates with hiding in them?

S

Shakaja

Been there done that...PBD=2 years...how long we been waiting on rot?A few ppl of sp bitched about dragons on UOHall not one single blue response...
didnt they say there are going to be pet pvp changes in the next publish (not coming one, the one after that)?

T

the_slave_revolt

Well I don't know how of you guys have played on a production shard, but pre-aos I played on LS and Atlantic. I became some-what familar with the tamer. White Wyrms and Dragons of course were a must, but choosing your mount was interesting, you could have a nightmare which was just more powerful. Or you could have a "special mount" depending on your gender. A kirin for males, would call down "the powers of the heavens" (or some bs) and hit your opponent for 20+ damage (one time in pvm it hit something for me at around 50 damage, and I had heard of a guy fighting at the yew gate using that occasionally) this was based off your hp and could only happen once and hour. I think unicorns cured poison or something... but my point is, none of that exists on siege! But after AOS: we have dogs that will heal/res their owners, We have dragons that have fireballs strong enough to sink ships (which can be thought of as a cruise missle, since it can go with god-like accuracy over a billion screens away), hiryus that dismount for people, and we have runebeetles that shoot spells 8 screens away. To top all that off if someone's poor wittle dwagon starts to dip below 80% of its hp the tamers can auto log them. A pet will still attack while it's owner is hidden. This is a broken system, something more broken than ROT imho.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A kirin for males, would call down "the powers of the heavens" (or some bs) and hit your opponent for 20+ damage (one time in pvm it hit something for me at around 50 damage, and I had heard of a guy fighting at the yew gate using that occasionally) this was based off your hp and could only happen once and hour. I think unicorns cured poison or something... but my point is, none of that exists on siege! But after AOS: we have dogs that will heal/res their owners
Cu's won't rez there owners and the Rins and Unis still have that once an hour special ability.