• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To you old Orbies

• Thread starter marcusalberton
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
M

marcusalberton

I'm planning to reform OrB in Darkfall when it releases next month based on the successful OrB in Lineage2.

To get more details or sign up, please post on the forums at www.lionna.com

Would be good to see some old faces.

B

Benny Lava

ILL BE THERE TO ****, ****, CRAP, VOMIT ALL OVER UR DEAD CORPSES

CU IN DARKFALL

B

Benny Lava

...upon the next tree shalt thou hang alive, till famine cling thee.

B

Bladron

Hi Marcus, best of luck in darkfall! Here's hoping OrB there doesn't develop the reputation it did here.

B

Benny Lava

Unlike Uo your Hacks scripts and blatant cheating will not work in Darkfall so I guess you better stay where you are safe can not have the boogy man scare you too much:yell:
lol you assume that i cheat?

see you in the forest

i guess you better stay where you are safe, behind your zerg guild :love:

T

The_Watcher

Hey guys.

Marcus, Bladron..you two might remember me. Sparhawk from the ol' days. From SA, was engaged to Ciba Blue. We pi$%ed off to SWG then WoW. It's been nearly 9 years i think since i first started UO and probably 5-6 years since i last played.

Thought id jump on and see if any off the old fellas are still around.

F

Fink

Hey guys.

Marcus, Bladron..you two might remember me. Sparhawk from the ol' days. From SA, was engaged to Ciba Blue. We pi$%ed off to SWG then WoW. It's been nearly 9 years i think since i first started UO and probably 5-6 years since i last played.

Damn, there're some old names..

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unlike Uo your Hacks scripts and blatant cheating will not work in Darkfall
roflrofl.

From what I've heard this was one of the biggest problems with Darkfall upon release.

B

Birko II

Allo Sparhawk and Marcus,
Darkfall was a big disappointment. Had a lot of potential as a UO competitor, but was ruined by constant AFK macroing. The main skill needed is script writing.

C

Cullyn

Hello Marcus, Sparhawk, Farscape and Birko

How many other old Orbies will come out of the woodwork?

Creeping_Death

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Orbies :)

You may or may not remember me, my characters in OrB were Vearax (in KJ then Diplomat then Huntmaster) and Strider who was KJ. After most of OrB disbanded I went to -K- and played with Seth Darkmoor and his vampire krew and T*F then that sadly ended so i tried to rebuild RP up again and made the guild FSB( The Fellowship of Skara Brae) with my character Corin which picked up alot and then Oceania went quiet again so i went to SWG. Is good to see you all on the forums and saw your back in game :) good stuff!

I breifly read this thread at work and saw you were remking OrB on darkfall but i couldnt remember if it was darkfall or vanguard u had said when i got to the shops and i got vanguard lol duh..

How are all you old orbies doing these days?

(anyone know what server orb had gone to on swg and if it is still around?)

T

Thaqui

Heh, I ran into Ciba on my WoW server a while back.

Moving on to Aion now, though.

Birko

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Vearax/Strider,
Good to hear from you! Orb was based on the Valcyn Server, and petered out when they had the WoW launch.
It takes a while to catch up on the years of changes, but UO is still worth a look :)

T

Thaqui

I still have a rune to your garden, Thaqui :(
Ahhh, I'll miss that about UO. Some people had some truly spectacular decorations and I was hoping to contribute something of my own. Sadly each time I think about returning I can't think of anything that'd make me stay.

Z

Zippy Tease

Just wanting to say Hi there, new to Oceania and enjoying it :D

D

Dain

roflrofl.

From what I've heard this was one of the biggest problems with Darkfall upon release.
Ooooooooh yeah!

Those claiming that Darkfall is hack/bug/exploit free are living in an effing small bubble, it's more blatant in Darkfall than any other game I have played; except maybe Shadowbane.

Creeping_Death

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey :)

Well iv decided to come back to UO and have a look around i should be on this weekend. Look around for me ill b on my chars : Creeping Death, Vaen Swiftar, Maximus Cortair, Govannan, Vearax and Serengeti.

Cheers.