• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To whomever it may concern in the rp community

Anfalas

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am aware that some within this community have problems of one sort or another with certain people. Some have even decided to avoid all interaction with the people they've had issues with. As much as I'd like to see people eventually FIX things rather than hold grudges, that's your choice to make. That said, please do not expect me or mine to blacklist, avoid, or vilify those who you dislike out of character simply because you and I interact with each other. If you demand animosity from me, it is usually more likely to land back at your own feet than where you attempt to aim it.