• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the WHINNERS out there - WAHH ahh AHH

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad2:

I have been wandering the fields in brit for a while now with a Horde Minion in tow. DO BOT expect me to just let you wander in find a pumpkin, upset it, kill it, and get a mask without me taking a shot or two at it. I am not saying they are my pumpkins, but they are also NOT yours. :gun:

:gee: If you actually want me to stand back and let you take on on all by yourself spend some time farming them.

RuSini Neb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
:sad2:

I have been wandering the fields in brit for a while now with a Horde Minion in tow. DO BOT expect me to just let you wander in find a pumpkin, upset it, kill it, and get a mask without me taking a shot or two at it. I am not saying they are my pumpkins, but they are also NOT yours. :gun:

:gee: If you actually want me to stand back and let you take on on all by yourself spend some time farming them.
Come take pop shots at mine in fel... we will see how many times you do that...

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come take pop shots at mine in fel... we will see how many times you do that...
I keep getting guard whacked for the doing just that! You would be surprised at how many I kill cause they don't have a guards macro set up…

RuSini Neb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I keep getting guard whacked for the doing just that! You would be surprised at how many I kill cause they don't have a guards macro set up…
I box 2 accounts, one setting hidden about two screens away from wherever I am working ;) .

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
a troll within a troll within a troll thread.... the paradox is interesting!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i got a better one for ya.

the named bones from the skel zombies.
i have seen a couple people do this, they sit in the graveyard after they lure a healer there, then they die like 200 times while spamming in general chat that they will buy thier named bones for a mill each.

so they are TOO damn lazy to kill stuff and just wanna exploit the system.

and then they get mad when i come by and kill their healer.
granted.... it was the 7th or 8th time i did it, hehe.

i think the best though was i had actually collected all 4 colours of bones of one of the fellas, i went up to him them i passed them over so he could see them in the trade window, then i told him i was putting them in the garbage. and i went to luna and put them in the trash.

that felt sooooooooooooooooo good, haha

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This post made me laugh on a crappy day. Thank you.
MY PUNKIN! GET YOUR OWN JACKOPUNKIN!