• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the TB alliance (Expecially Rabid Clown)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noticed a trend on this shard; When you lose to less numbers, die, or just get "Outran" by someone; You scream at the top of your lungs "HACKER!!", "CHEATER!!", "EXPLOITER", etc etc etc...

So, this can be the start of something. Lets all post a screen shot of our screens, full taskbars, and pings. Hows that? I'll start (via request from Rabid Clown SCREAMING I am a cheater in general chat. You can guess why :thumbup1:)

This is about the 3rd time I have posted in response to "OMG CHEATER!!" accusations on Catskills. So either show that you aren't one yourself, or please accept I am just good, and quit crying. Thanks. :thumbup1:

Edit: This was Rabid Clowns response.

So apparently every person who reads this or is on a forum is a loser; says Rabid Clown. It hurts my feelings :( What about you guys?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones that have something to prove, usualy have the most to hide.

Rabid wasn't screaming in chat. How do you scream in chat?
BTW, what does posting your ping prove? Anyone can start UO and run Command and make a post showing their taskbar.

Just saying bro, kinda weak evidence, if you are trying to prove something about your speed in UO.

Now for some real proof... that you need to work on crosshealing.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lolz

but, you gotta like the name of his horse, very clever that guy Proofy!
(even funnier when you're dead UNDER the horse)

mom jokes----wow

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rabid wasn't screaming in chat. How do you scream in chat?
BTW, what does posting your ping prove? Anyone can start UO and run Command and make a post showing their taskbar.

Just saying bro, kinda weak evidence, if you are trying to prove something about your speed in UO.

Now for some real proof... that you need to work on crosshealing.
I see no ping? I see no taskbar? And I am the one with things to hide right? :popcorn:

And yes, kengo died. It happens. 6v2, we fight you. We dont high five in a house until we outnumber whomever is outside. Sometimes you can kill 1 of us. But, if that's your "HIGH FIVE!" for the day, you must of had a crappy day. :thumbup1:

Again, ask anyone. I am not an ***hole at all. Your (Factions/Alliance/Guild/Players/Insert word here) just cant stand to die, lose, or be outran can you? I mean really, if I had 1k UO gold for everytime you guys have called "Hacker", "CHEATER!", "SCRIPTER!", or "SPEEDER!" on one of my guildies since I have been here, I'd be 2x richer than I am now (And I have over a billion gold).

Point is; Don't be lame. If you die or lose, just accept it. Like you said, Kengo died. You dont see me screaming "OMG YOU USED UBER SCRIPTS!" I said it happens. Oh well.

And the "Cheating" thing I am throwing your way; is simply to turn your own "chat" accusations against you.

#1. You claim I am too fast. Posted a Pic.
#2. You claim I use scripts. Posted a Pic.
#3. You claim I hack. Posted a Pic (Full tasky and all)

You post a death shot, don't show your task bar (#2 && #3), ignore my post of saying "SHOW YOUR PING TOO THEN?" (#1). So really...

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see no ping? I see no taskbar? And I am the one with things to hide right? :popcorn:

And yes, kengo died. It happens. 6v2, we fight you. We dont high five in a house until we outnumber whomever is outside. Sometimes you can kill 1 of us. But, if that's your "HIGH FIVE!" for the day, you must of had a crappy day. :thumbup1:

Again, ask anyone. I am not an ***hole at all. Your (Factions/Alliance/Guild/Players/Insert word here) just cant stand to die, lose, or be outran can you? I mean really, if I had 1k UO gold for everytime you guys have called "Hacker", "CHEATER!", "SCRIPTER!", or "SPEEDER!" on one of my guildies since I have been here, I'd be 2x richer than I am now (And I have over a billion gold).

Point is; Don't be lame. If you die or lose, just accept it. Like you said, Kengo died. You dont see me screaming "OMG YOU USED UBER SCRIPTS!" I said it happens. Oh well.

And the "Cheating" thing I am throwing your way; is simply to turn your own "chat" accusations against you.

#1. You claim I am too fast. Posted a Pic.
#2. You claim I use scripts. Posted a Pic.
#3. You claim I hack. Posted a Pic (Full tasky and all)

You post a death shot, don't show your task bar (#2 && #3), ignore my post of saying "SHOW YOUR PING TOO THEN?" (#1). So really...
First, the fight was 2 v 2, not 6 v 2. I don't know where you got 6, but it was Rabid and myself clearly pwning the two of you. If pictures serve proof enough for you, then you will see this. :stretcher:

Second, I have never said you were an ***hole, ****face or a ****weed or anything for that matter. Please calm down, no need to defend yourself there. I will however say this. Actions speak louder than words, and that is up to you sir.

Thirdly, I have never accused you of cheating. I believe you might have me confused with someone else. I merely commented on your aggressively defensive, yet weak attempt at a post to prove that you are not "cheating," while also attempting to discredit someone else. Also, I commented that you needed to work on crosshealing.

Since you had addressed your post to "Everyone in TB," I had come to the conclusion that this made me a candidate for a reply.

On another note, congrats on the awesome ping! I suppose you won't be dying much to those of us with 60 - 100+ ping. That would be a shame.

C

CatLord

150-190 ping here... so slow the heck down!

I want to dismount you (and use smoke bomb)!

S

Spector_Napa

First, the fight was 2 v 2, not 6 v 2. I don't know where you got 6, but it was Rabid and myself clearly pwning the two of you. If pictures serve proof enough for you, then you will see this. :stretcher:

I have never fought you in an even fight ever. either we have more or you have more. and u dont stay around to 1V1 me. so dont think ur all big n bad cause that fight was not a 2v2 and yes it was a 6v2. maybe not all your guild members but nonetheless there was a mixture of other oranges/blues attacking us and not you. so in my books that is a 6v2.

B

BellaBella

Omg, just keep quiet Lox. Ur like so annoying, and your responses are turning into an autobiography and long story lines. Just keep it short.

You guys have 1 house right outside gate you guys run for shelter. Im sure if you had more houses you guys would run into them.

We know you graduated from pvp university and all, but come on man, get over yourself.

P.S I dont post screen shots of everytime you guys run die or whatever. I dont have time. I log on to kill reds and protect blues not take pics and start gloating.
What do you call when 2 of us are fighting, and then you call in your guild. You always turn it into a 1 vs ur guild lol. yah yah yah heres comes your next quote "Set up time and place" haha When im out in the woods with you alone, I would think its be a 1vs1, not having ur buds come in and gank hahaha. I love when its ok for reds to plunder kill murder... Then when there ones dieing, they get in a hissy fit and whine.
PS ty come again

S

Sir Achilles

Omg, just keep quiet Lox. Ur like so annoying, and your responses are turning into an autobiography and long story lines. Just keep it short.

You guys have 1 house right outside gate you guys run for shelter. Im sure if you had more houses you guys would run into them.

We know you graduated from pvp university and all, but come on man, get over yourself.

P.S I dont post screen shots of everytime you guys run die or whatever. I dont have time. I log on to kill reds and protect blues not take pics and start gloating.
What do you call when 2 of us are fighting, and then you call in your guild. You always turn it into a 1 vs ur guild lol. yah yah yah heres comes your next quote "Set up time and place" haha When im out in the woods with you alone, I would think its be a 1vs1, not having ur buds come in and gank hahaha. I love when its ok for reds to plunder kill murder... Then when there ones dieing, they get in a hissy fit and whine.
PS ty come again
I'm still waiting on the duel.... :twak:

S

Spector_Napa

Extra! Extra! UO Predicts Smack Talk Thread Return!

"A fierce storm approaches."

i love how i die once and everyone takes screen shots thinking their so badass. maybe i should start taking screenshots of all your dead bodys. Cause i see them daily.

C

CatLord

Chath d'l'quortek, ssussun d'l'i'dol !

Oloth elggat a l'ssussun d'aster....

E

Elite ist

Hmm, I think me taking the time to post on this thread, Shows the distaste I have for most of the words spoken. Especially since someone by the name of Drake a.k.a Suckuss, tried to call me out for a 20 mill mage duel and never showed:( ... However luckily for me, they dont allow you to place a house in the Jhelom farms, so it was a pretty safe bet he would not show.

Also... Rabid... Thou art bad sir. Not only will you never fight me 1 v 1 ... you are also in a clean straight line, faster than I am, so if I cheat and hack? How are you so fast? that ladies and gentlemen is a mind buster... One we will never get an answer to other than im terrible and what not.

Lets see other than that for now... Oh right Miss Trammy.. I believe anyone will 1 v 1 you any day, so when your ready to honor that please feel free till then, shh my dear. Better not seen then heard.

Okie dokie well I think thats about it.... I have spoken know your role, we really are just that much better than you.

Attachments

E

Elite ist

Quick moment 7 v 3 ... we killed one, everyone instantly logged off? Hhmmmm "Ruoh shows up" ... "Tb vent... Goodnight guys, DC leaves vent, 9 other members have logged off" ya... nice try kiddies

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I showed, waited for 5-10 minutes after you offered a duel and I accepted. You claimed to be "flagged," but after I sat there lonely for a while, I left. Usually people only stay flagged for two mintues in Ultima. I switch back to my blue character and the first thing I see is , "OMG Drake where are you! We are all here.!"

Also, what's this twenty mill business? You know I was totally gonna duel ya for free, that is, until you started playing games. There was no mention of twently mill that I remember. No need to embellish sir.

Then you called me a few "phrases" in general chat then avoided me the rest of the night until 5 of you logged to try to catch me passing through Yew.

I am glad it inspired you to come here and post though Hawk! It is good to hear from the one person in UO that has such a HUGE EGO, for no reason at all.

We missed you at the harrower. =(

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, I think he was talking to a different trammie.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I showed, waited for 5-10 minutes after you offered a duel and I accepted. You claimed to be "flagged," but after I sat there lonely for a while, I left. Usually people only stay flagged for two mintues in Ultima. I switch back to my blue character and the first thing I see is , "OMG Drake where are you! We are all here.!"
Lies; considering I was there soooo why didn't you see me? I was going to watch the duel; make sure no funny business went on, and you never showed. :lol:

S

Sir Achilles

We missed you at the harrower. =(
What time did you do it?? 2:00 AM EST?? Get a life....most of us have RL jobs to go to in the mornings...I know I do.... :loser: Do another Harry tomorrow night at 10:00PM EST and we'll bring a fight... :gun:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supsoc arent you in HoT on atl?

Make this happen. I want to see a good fight tonight on cats :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLOLOL

The hypocrisy of this is just too ****ing rich. There isn't one player on Catskills that can complain about people house hiding. Every guild I've fought against habitually runs inside at 1/2 life, or once they get an aggro message.

What was the name of that channel in the TB vent? "YEW GATE HOUSE BUM RUSH CHANNEL"? Flutter can correct me on that one...

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What time did you do it?? 2:00 AM ? Do another Harry tomorrow night at 10:00PM EST and we'll bring a fight... :gun:
We did this Harry last night at 10pm. It was no secret! It was in freaking Destard!!

I do not speak for TB, but since their is an EM event tonight, my guild will most certainly not be doing a Harry. But I can promise you, the next one my guild does will be posted here and announced in global.

The ONLY reason you got the first of the two Harry's the other night was the fact there was a guild in our OWN alliance that were raiding and having a kick at us WHILE you were doing the same.

When we were on the same page for the next one, you did well, but you didn't take it like you all thought you would.

This should be fun!

Oh, and I for one will be participating in this whole screenshot crap, taskbar included. (i wouldn't know how to run cheats/hacks anyways, i'd need a "Dummy's Guide")....But do you guys really think anyone believes you can't close a program right quick before you take the screeny? really?

If so, you guys are more stupid than I thought.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But do you guys really think anyone believes you can't close a program right quick before you take the screeny? really?

If so, you guys are more stupid than I thought.

So basically you are saying...

"YOU DONT SHOW US; YOUR A CHEATER!!"

"YOU DO SHOW US; YOU TURNED IT OFF; YOUR A CHEATER!!"

"WE DONT SHOW YOU; BUT WE AREN'T CHEATERS!!"

Correct me if I am wrong, but thats what I took from that post.

E

Elite ist

Two v. Two! Just accept it!
Okie dokie, for starters... you can CLEARLY see in your screenie, the bars you have pulled of your guildies... and yes drake they are not lit up! however while you were stroking your E peen and taking this screenie im confident they ran off your screen. SO if you'd ever like an actual 2 v 2... let us know.

2nd , BULL**** I wish I could prove this some how but next time I will take a screeny just to show everyone who plays with you at starbucks how bad you really are. I was flagged for 2 mins, I recalled instantly to the farms maybe 3 mins? in total. Lox was there the entire time. So was a blue named something Toxic. Oh, and my favourite part not only did you not show up. You STEALTHED to the farms on your blue, realized I showed up and went back to Yew and fabricated this story. Regards to the 20 mill... you said it moron. However i'll duel you for free.

Also no Belle I was talking about you. I have no idea what stealther you play, nor do I really care because none of the TB stealthers are any good. However dont be a such a little pris trying to act all mighty, we both know you dont fight fair, nor would you ever. So shh, and talk about our ONE house... please tell me how many your accessed to in Yew. Dont like, because ill check for myself if I have to.

Holy crap so much happens in a few hours. Now for this harry business. I saw nothing about a harry at 10 last night, I believe someone said "Why didnt you raid our Harry" much before 10 last night... So unless that was just a pre emptive shot or something. Also... the last harry we raided you had more dragons than we did players:s.. I think that speaks for itself.. HOWEVER you go for another one and post it, and say it global, without being a smart as* and saying it one time, one minute before its popped. Although I dont feel like this is actually going to happen.

Alright I think I addressed all the B.S that was posted since last time... Just remember we really are better... :(

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okie dokie, for starters... you can CLEARLY see in your screenie, the bars you have pulled of your guildies... and yes drake they are not lit up! however while you were stroking your E peen and taking this screenie im confident they ran off your screen. SO if you'd ever like an actual 2 v 2... let us know.

2nd , BULL**** I wish I could prove this some how but next time I will take a screeny just to show everyone who plays with you at starbucks how bad you really are. I was flagged for 2 mins, I recalled instantly to the farms maybe 3 mins? in total. Lox was there the entire time. So was a blue named something Toxic. Oh, and my favourite part not only did you not show up. You STEALTHED to the farms on your blue, realized I showed up and went back to Yew and fabricated this story. Regards to the 20 mill... you said it moron. However i'll duel you for free.

Also no Belle I was talking about you. I have no idea what stealther you play, nor do I really care because none of the TB stealthers are any good. However dont be a such a little pris trying to act all mighty, we both know you dont fight fair, nor would you ever. So shh, and talk about our ONE house... please tell me how many your accessed to in Yew. Dont like, because ill check for myself if I have to.

Holy crap so much happens in a few hours. Now for this harry business. I saw nothing about a harry at 10 last night, I believe someone said "Why didnt you raid our Harry" much before 10 last night... So unless that was just a pre emptive shot or something. Also... the last harry we raided you had more dragons than we did players:s.. I think that speaks for itself.. HOWEVER you go for another one and post it, and say it global, without being a smart as* and saying it one time, one minute before its popped. Although I dont feel like this is actually going to happen.

Alright I think I addressed all the B.S that was posted since last time... Just remember we really are better... :(

Are you even serious?

What a wonderful piece of fiction you posted.

*Looks at picture* I had a bar of rabid and one from booney from about 2 hours ago. You guys actually had Toats from NmE helping you in that fight but I didn't even bother to mention it.

I am afraid it is YOU that need to just except your loss and not make excuse, after excuse, after excuse, after excuse, after excuse, after excuse. Two V two, end of story. Why would I lie about that? LoL.

In regards to your duel, I WAS there. Not on my blue, not on a stealther. On my red pure mage. Your story there was a complete fallacy. I would not waste my time stealthing to farms. Where did you pull that from? Actually, I think we know.

I am sorry that your are so upset my good sir. No need to be so defensive, after all it was only a two vs. two. Like many that you have lost in your career in this game good sir Hawk!

Also, FYI, usually those that have blown their argument have to resort to name calling, personal attacks and lying to try to further your point. It looks like you are in this stage. (General Chat is Recorded).

I won't continue arguing because I feel like I am having a board battle with a 10yr old. Glad we got ya to show up though Mr. Hawk! Cya on the field.

PS. We started the harrower at 10pm. Your guild decided it better to stand around in Yew.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically you are saying...

"YOU DONT SHOW US; YOUR A CHEATER!!"

"YOU DO SHOW US; YOU TURNED IT OFF; YOUR A CHEATER!!"

"WE DONT SHOW YOU; BUT WE AREN'T CHEATERS!!"

Correct me if I am wrong, but thats what I took from that post.
No, no one said you were a cheater! Calm down!!!! Just saying your proof is idiotic and doesn't prove anything.

Achilles, please explain this to the lad.

No one has talked more about "cheating" in this thread than you Lox. Stop being so defensive!!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HOWEVER you go for another one and post it, and say it global, without being a smart as* and saying it one time, one minute before its popped. Although I dont feel like this is actually going to happen
what the f does, "without being a smart ass" mean?

There isn't a single person in this entire GAME that PVPs that isn't a smart ass.

And since we don't know each other that well yet, maybe you should just sit back and wait for me to actually DO WHAT I SAID I WOULD DO before YOU are a smart ass about it.

I'll repeat it since you obviously are the lead idiot of the Tweedle Dees and Tweedle Dums: we are not doing the Harry tonight b/c of the EM event, but when we do it, it will be popped at 10pm eastern and we will announce in global and post it on THIS forum.

Do you understand now?
Thanks for playing!

*edit* apparently we don't have to announce anything on Catskills, that is what NME lamers are for now. You guys just get to come try to do what they can't, it's quite pitiful. Resorting to spamming about camped IDOCs and random spawns thru out the day and night is just pathetic.

S

Sir Achilles

We did this Harry last night at 10pm. It was no secret! It was in freaking Destard!!
Total BS, we raided a despise last night around that time that TNK and TB were working together, you all ran off and we tried to figure out where you went, after we killed the coon we all went into star room and I'm pretty sure we would've seen the gate up in star room. I know you did a harry but I don't for one minute believe it was at 10:00pm EST last night. The reason I know a harry was done is because there were no skulls on the harrower altar when I checked it at lunch today. So you did it sometime last night after I logged or early this morning.

C

CatLord

Despise was chained 3x before Harrower.

... each Despise champ run took under 6 minutes.

We were warming up.

Then Champ in Destard.

The champ spawns were done close to 9:30 pm est.

The harrower was done close to 10 pm est.

You must have been using another time zone. :gee:

S

Sir Achilles

Despise was chained 3x before Harrower.

... each Despise champ run took under 6 minutes.

We were warming up.

Then Champ in Destard.

The champ spawns were done close to 9:30 pm est.

The harrower was done close to 10 pm est.

You must have been using another time zone. :gee:
Your time doesn't add up, three spawns at 6 minutes is 18 minutes, if you're not counting the one we raided, if you are then it would've taken 12 minutes for two spawns. Either way.....show me screen shots of the harry with the time in the bottom right of the picture and I'll believe you.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Total BS, we raided a despise last night around that time that TNK and TB were working together, you all ran off and we tried to figure out where you went, after we killed the coon we all went into star room and I'm pretty sure we would've seen the gate up in star room. I know you did a harry but I don't for one minute believe it was at 10:00pm EST last night. The reason I know a harry was done is because there were no skulls on the harrower altar when I checked it at lunch today. So you did it sometime last night after I logged or early this morning.
Nope, was done at 10pm sir. Ask FWAP

Selective memory perhaps?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your time doesn't add up, three spawns at 6 minutes is 18 minutes, if you're not counting the one we raided, if you are then it would've taken 12 minutes for two spawns. Either way.....show me screen shots of the harry with the time in the bottom right of the picture and I'll believe you.
I believe we broke the record for barracoon last night. We did three despise runs in "around" 12-15 minutes.

Also, we don't seek your approval nor care if you believe us.

C

CatLord

It took under 6 minutes each...
Plus the time for the black gate to drop.

Then we stood a bit at the Star Room...

Meanwhile vendetta and another tb were fighting tnk...

Then we went to Destard...

Where we kept fighting those two... then fwap...

And unlike many others I dont need pictures to prove my words...

We had 35 players in vent... some had clocks.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, no one said you were a cheater! Calm down!!!! Just saying your proof is idiotic and doesn't prove anything.

Achilles, please explain this to the lad.

No one has talked more about "cheating" in this thread than you Lox. Stop being so defensive!!

OH HAI!! IDK WHERE I EVER GOT THAT IDEA?! :lol::lol::lol:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I try my best to live above such pettiness, but when it involves PVP, pettiness is the name of the game!

I never thought of taking a screenshot during our Harry, but as Zuckuss said, you certainly can ask FWAP about it. They were there at the end. Of course, I don't know anyone in that camp very well so they may just say something different despite me.

Regardless, I am not enthralled in PVP smack talk usually and have no reason and no ego when it comes to my pvp-prowess. 99% of the shard is better than me and I know it. I am learning this as I go. One thing's for sure, I have no reason to lie and my track record on this shard is one of honesty and integrity. You don't know me, so you don't know this.

Unless someone else took screenies, I have no proof that we did it at all.
What I can prove, is next week we will do exactly as I said and will run a Harry right in front of you. If you beat us, so be it. Should be a fun night!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I try my best to live above such pettiness, but when it involves PVP, pettiness is the name of the game!

I never thought of taking a screenshot during our Harry, but as Zuckuss said, you certainly can ask FWAP about it. They were there at the end. Of course, I don't know anyone in that camp very well so they may just say something different despite me.

Regardless, I am not enthralled in PVP smack talk usually and have no reason and no ego when it comes to my pvp-prowess. 99% of the shard is better than me and I know it. I am learning this as I go. One thing's for sure, I have no reason to lie and my track record on this shard is one of honesty and integrity. You don't know me, so you don't know this.

Unless someone else took screenies, I have no proof that we did it at all.
What I can prove, is next week we will do exactly as I said and will run a Harry right in front of you. If you beat us, so be it. Should be a fun night!

E

Elite ist

Belle ... I like beer:(

Suckuss... Duel anytime, any place, you let me know, open challenge right here.

As far as everything else goes slick dont get your panties in a twist i know you arent doing one tonight:(

Also Lox just proved we get called cheaters... so ya, but like Suckuss said people resort to name calling when they have nothing else left to say...

Slick hopefully we have a good fight.

Umm, everything else... ya again were better sorry... deal with it.
Keep my name out your mouth... X ta C will kill ya.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was a fielder at Thursday's harry. I took a screenie but it was alt-prt screen not prt screen. (I run three monitors so my print screens are HUGE, I do alt-prt to get the window I want). The harry did start right around 10:00 PM EST. I am happy to post my shot but as there is no clock there is no proof it was at 10:00 PM. The date stamp on the file is 10:21 PM though.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lox it's not hard to see what these people are saying with your screen shot as a non biased outsider. If you want to prove to everyone you're legit do it with the gold/point message. If its back in the journal and not in the moment it loses credibility imho.

35 in vent lol that's disgusting.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOLOLOL

The hypocrisy of this is just too ****ing rich. There isn't one player on Catskills that can complain about people house hiding. Every guild I've fought against habitually runs inside at 1/2 life, or once they get an aggro message.

What was the name of that channel in the TB vent? "YEW GATE HOUSE BUM RUSH CHANNEL"? Flutter can correct me on that one...
Sorry missed this post yesterday.
Here's the name of the TB channel:
PvP - HOUSE GANG RUSH TEAM

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
slick dont get your panties in a twist..
Slick hopefully we have a good fight.
Get my underwear off your brain. Seriously.

I'm sure that we WILL have good fight.

and I hope you have a dirt nap :gun:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OH HAI!! IDK WHERE I EVER GOT THAT IDEA?! :lol::lol::lol:

HAHA, I know right?
But, I don't think he even comes here, and did I ever call you a cheater, or anyone in this thread? You've been defending yourself pretty heavy. Keep up the pic's and emoticons. I wanna see more. :)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Supsoc arent you in HoT on atl?

Make this happen. I want to see a good fight tonight on cats :)
hello...I am from Atl...and I look forward to bringing a good wholesome mage over to this shard *flexes* (as opposed to some newb weave necro that gets his rear pwnd in fel now char :D)

A

A Bad Player

What time did you do it?? 2:00 AM EST?? Get a life....most of us have RL jobs to go to in the mornings...I know I do.... :loser: Do another Harry Saturday night at 10:00PM EST and we'll bring a fight... :gun:
Contradiction?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A harrower. Not you brokering a duel. Just a harrower :) lol

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah. I'll see what I can do! ... :stretcher:

Btw, if anyone needs a broker for a duel, my ICQ is in my sig.