• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the person hiding the bull's

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Rumpelstiltskin

why are u doing this what is the point?

and why do ethey take 3 days to respawn

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i forgot who does it..i know pink knows..she logs on every morning at serverup and does it..imm pretty sure he said its slave girl that does it...i could be wrong though

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I role play a vegan pirate bull herder on Pacific. I couldn't stand the thought of my precious bulls being exploited for unattended skill gains. We're sailing around the island of Jhelom eating carrots as I type this, with the wind blowing in our hair!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I role play a vegan pirate bull herder on Pacific. I couldn't stand the thought of my precious bulls being exploited for unattended skill gains. We're sailing around the island of Jhelom eating carrots as I type this, with the wind blowing in our hair!
im camping out when they spawn, you = dead :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eyes:

It's pretty easy to determine who my character is on Pacific.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I laughed my ass off..

Vegans FTW:pancakes: