• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To The Citizens Of Moonglow

Eldaern Mallorn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Fellow Citizens of Moonglow

Today I write to you as a candidate in the elections for the position as governor of Moonglow. To those who do not know me, I am Merek Penrose, a member of the Council of Magi, a scholar and a seeker of knowledge.
During the last few weeks, I have met with the previous governor of Moonglow. I have gone over many of the expectations which you, the citizens of our fair city, hold dearly. The continuation of knowledge coming to and from our city has always been a priority. I look forward to advancing our progress within The Lyceaum. Knowledge is never limited but acquired by those who wish to share their experiences or education with others.

I have also noted; Many of our fine people have invested a great interest in the Great Moonglow Zoo. Many of it's pens have been vacant for far too long, and progression halted. It is my fullest intent to re establish this once great venue, and push forward some promising solutions to the lack of spectators and revenue the Zoo has had in the past months.

If you, the citizens of Moonglow, will grant me this chance, then I will seek change. With the support of the citizens I will seek to make trade deals available to all of us. I will seek to gather information on which deals will be beneficial to the majority of people, but will also allow room for less popular deals. Together, we will work on sensible demands to place before his Majesty King Blackthorn, and we will see them realized. In close cooperation with the governors of the other cities of our realm I will seek to raise Moonglow's influence once more and to bring activity to our fair city.

Our city has much to offer, and it is time that it is realized by the public eye. Governor Razele has done much for this city, and I hope to continue to do such in a more -- Expanding way. Reforming the Council of Mages will be one of our top priorities.

Let us make Moonglow not only a beacon of knowledge, but also courage and worth. Let us bring life back to its streets. Vote for me and I shall do everything that is in my power to strengthen our fair city and to represent it in the King’s Council.

I thank you for this opportunity, and will arranging a time to allow for all questions you each may have.

- Governor Candidate of Moonglow.
-- Merek Penrose.