• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) To the blues interested in attending a public harrower!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What day would be a good day for you guys?! We want to plan this out; but need a date that we will have a good turn-out. Again; it will be NO EARLIER then 9pm (Probably at 10 though) so we have more people on to protect you guys.

Don't be afraid; speak up!! Let your opinions be known! And if you don't care when; jus say so! To let us know you will show up. :thumbup1:

- Lox of UHOH

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on the west coast, so late is fine with me. I prefer during the week to weekends, but lately weekends are even good since I'm trying to not spend money.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooo, that wasnt the public harry/?
well that is a diferent story all together then isnt it?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooo, that wasnt the public harry/?
well that is a diferent story all together then isnt it?
Nooo that wasn't it at all! Refer below for what tonight (June 27th AM hours) was!!

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=213714

We will announce the public harrower a few days ahead of time (when we can straighten everything out with our guys) and we will let everyone know; and pop it and let you guys go nuts =)

We will only be attacking reds (who dont let us know they are coming) and oranges who plan to kill you guys!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
expect FoA to pull some bs like they always do

N

Nastia Cross

LOL if I let you use my computer AND my internet isn't being dumb...

N

N A T A R O O

DEACON! i know you don't mean that!

pew pew pew! fap fap fap!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone - I just want to drop a warning so no one makes the same mistake I did.

If you post a screenshot from the harry, make sure that your windows explorer isn't open showing that you have an open folder.

I've recently been made aware that windows explorer may be an unapproved third party application. I'd hate for anyone to make the same mistake I did.

Thanks guys

N

N A T A R O O

I did but I miss it! Been thinking of reactivating for the occassional BS :)

C

Chronic Apathy

I was wondering if you were going to wait till the rest of the SL to be TB?

All kidding aside I am glad you are doing this for those who never got a chance to do a Harry. So I hope the fun will spur more interest in fel.

Should be fun I hope I am on to come take a peek and die a few times.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that be cool lots has changed though
Example: Did you know broli now exclusively plays mages and recently won a dueling tournament comprised of the top duelists across multiple shards?

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Example: Did you know broli now exclusively plays mages and recently won a dueling tournament comprised of the top duelists across multiple shards?
Funny you should mention broli on a mage...............

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes! Broli will have a mage shortly. And anyways; dates people. Dates! Whens bad? whens good?

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Not to stick my nose in your business, but perhaps *YOU* should pick a few, specific days, and then create a poll allowing people to pick from those specific dates and times. Otherwise, you are going to be here forever.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to stick my nose in your business, but perhaps *YOU* should pick a few, specific days, and then create a poll allowing people to pick from those specific dates and times. Otherwise, you are going to be here forever.
Thanks for the advice Ransom. I did a general consensus of the guild and it seems Monday July 12th is going to be the day. I will have to double check as its closer; but clear your calenders ladies and gentlemen. Let us know if thats good for you! :thumbup1: