• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TO SCAM

• Thread starter TrustMeInc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrustMeInc

ROFLMAO.

Doing despise again. Come back and get owned again!

TrustMeInc

T

TrustMeInc

Did over 5 spawns tonight scam raided all of them even got some waka in here also. How many did they get 0. To quote Nox ty for the insurance money and powerscrolls I know your all to lazy to start a spawn we will be down here all night. Or is it bed time?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many did they get 0. QUOTE]

Even tho I didnt pick up too good of scrolls tonight from all the COP corpses.
But the 120 parry and 120 necro and total of 7 115s sure made you a liar.

Also thanks for TMI and Ruff for the insurance and potion and T boxes. And I am greatful even tho the scrolls you guys handed to me while you are eating dirt is only decent. Thank you very much. And its funny after tonights pwnage TMI still got the balls to post something like this. Advise to you, stop posting and start working. I do have screenshots dont make me hehe. BTW out of all your zerglings I didnt die one time during the raid and infact I had to bail because all the loots off TMI and RUff alone kept on overloading me.

Dear TMI please stop living in denial. :coco:
Tell yourself that you won for all I care :loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an example nothing too extreme. Please do not suspend me for posting cop corpse pictures again. KTHX

T

TrustMeInc

Tell myself we won? Did you finish any coon's tonight? The answer is no after all your big talk you would think you could back it up. Again let me make it clear you guys dont do spawns cant raid unless you you do one. Just please don't leave sonoma it will be dead without you guys. My bank is getting fatter everyday.

Trap boxes and pots lol. You just held them for us until we finished we got everything back.

No pictures required we won and are still doing despise!! Go to bed kids let the adults play!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh...
I think after you guys did all the work and finished a spawn and we came in and put ur faces in dirt and taking em is a raid. I am suprisied that you think otherwise. Maybe kiddies thesedays has a different view on winning and being pwned. And you actually made my bank explode. You know I loot your Tbox everytime I drop you just to **** off. I had zero Tboxes when I came back and now I only keep the Tboxes looted off you and Ruff and I have 72 rightnow in my bank. I had to dispense them to my guildies because my bank is complete overloaded by Tboxes off you and ruff. I dispensed to multiple guildies several times now I still got 72 left.

I do bank my **** everytime I kill a fat victim (Ruff/TMI) due to item overloading. Hehe lie more kiddo and if you really need ur Tboxes I will give some back it's seriously overloading my bank. You rely too much on your pot script. I did notice you went from around 150potions per death to 60ish I guess it's slowly eating into your "fat bank". :loser:

O

oligizmo

LOL. You pointing out the corpses means nothing. You can see TMI there live also (bottom right).

Just an example nothing too extreme. Please do not suspend me for posting cop corpse pictures again. KTHX

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how they brag about beating SCAM outnumbering us 2:1. I guess what ever you gotta do to win........

p.s Still waiting on that 5v5

T

TrustMeInc

I love how they brag about beating SCAM outnumbering us 2:1. I guess what ever you gotta do to win........

p.s Still waiting on that 5v5
I see 7 scam in the pick are you suggesting we had 14 people? Are you kidding me? Guys just admit we beat you. Why is that so hard? We had Boat, Ruffles, Mercy, Ruff, TMI, Shawdow, Quinn, and Jihad. 8v7 is hardly 14v7? You would think 8v7 and your big mouth should be enough to take us maybe you should have called in PAS?

You claim ZERG but the fact is you got beat 8v7. Kinda sad since some of our player use dial-up and we know you all hack i can see Juicy using the unlimited mana specials hack casting create food he isn't a mage. Maybe you should start editing your pictures every time you post one i see you all using a known exploit of the game kinda sad really.

As far as powerscrolls goes WarUltima aka Neo. Thank you for the 32 Powerscrolls from the harrower we took.. You claim 2 120's and some 115's I claim cop took 32 stat scroll top that!!!

Working the spawn? We had forced labor 90% of the time, we were on the island you came on level 1. You worked the spawn! We forced you too. *Cracks whip* Get to work boys!

Tissue anyone?

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see 7 scam in the pick are you suggesting we had 14 people? Are you kidding me? Guys just admit we beat you. Why is that so hard? We had Boat, Ruffles, Mercy, Ruff, TMI, Shawdow, Quinn, and Jihad. 8v7 is hardly 14v7? You would think 8v7 and your big mouth should be enough to take us maybe you should have called in PAS?

You claim ZERG but the fact is you got beat 8v7. Kinda sad since some of our player use dial-up and we know you all hack i can see Juicy using the unlimited mana specials hack casting create food he isn't a mage. Maybe you should start editing your pictures every time you post one i see you all using a known exploit of the game kinda sad really.

As far as powerscrolls goes WarUltima aka Neo. Thank you for the 32 Powerscrolls from the harrower we took.. You claim 2 120's and some 115's I claim cop took 32 stat scroll top that!!!

Working the spawn? We had forced labor 90% of the time, we were on the island you came on level 1. You worked the spawn! We forced you too. *Cracks whip* Get to work boys!

Tissue anyone?
I highly HIGHLY doubt that they lost to that crew. 7 of the 8 players you named are terrible, mindless wither spammers and Ruff ryder just depends on his pets. I bet there were more than 8 people your leaving out. Perphaps the 4-5 mofo stealthers?

T

TrustMeInc

I highly HIGHLY doubt that they lost to that crew. 7 of the 8 players you named are terrible, mindless wither spammers and Ruff ryder just depends on his pets. I bet there were more than 8 people your leaving out. Perphaps the 4-5 mofo stealthers?
Nope mofo logged out for the night.

That was the crew.
Funny how you say they are terrible when you lose what does that make you?

Status
Not open for further replies.