• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[To: Pacific Governors] Looking for suspicious people…

• Thread starter Pacific EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pacific EM Feed

Hi Governors of Britannia,

If you came to meet with me or at the King’s City Council Meeting on July 16th you already know that some valuable were taken from Castle Blackthorn. What valuable only few internal people knows, not even me was told. It is kept secret not to bring too much interest.

Who took them is unknown… Where they are right now is unknown… But we need to get at least a trail on who may have done that… To make a better plan of action.

What I am asking all of you governors is to spread the word to your citizen to keep an eyes on your city (Jhelom, New Magincia, Minoc, Britain, Trinsic, Moonglow, Skara Brae, Vesper and Yew) about any suspicious people and interrogate them if needed.

I would ask to check as much places as possible, inside town of course, but also sewer if possible, forest around town… any places near town could be great place to hide or gossip.

Then on July 31st I will be meeting you again at around 6pm or 7pm pst (To be announce) and we can follow your finding and the finding of your citizens.

<To interrogate people I would look at the guide and some useful words but not limited to may be: Hi, Rubbery, Castle Blackthorn.>

Thank you very much for all your help!

Sign: Bernard Head of the Royal Town Guard

Continue reading...