• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To My freind Snakeman and My Beloved Meatus

M

Millie

I want to Say thank you for All your help getting me trough the last few weeks. I never would of made it with out you two keeping me company on the many nights and days I could not sleep. For Telling me it's ok to let go and That life can go on.

To anyone else reading this post, I've Posted this here not for your sympathy but to remind you to Please take the time to hug someone you love today. They may not be here tomorrow.

S

Sethblackmoore

I would like to know the story behind those two pics. If its too much to talk about then its ok. But if you would like to tell the story of these two pics I would love to hear it. And I'm really sorry for your loss.