• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Liutenant Fynn Barrett

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lieutenant Barrett

I enclose a report as promised of the interrogation including the lines and responses Big Bob has given in Yew Prison. I hope this will aid in your investigation.

Lady Flame

*attached report*
Big Bob

Greetings - me no talk humie
Escape - Me gonna get out owt ere soon stooped oonie! Frendz *** oo wil rescu me!
Frendz - Tha be a secrut. Em *** frum long away and em kill oonies also!
Long - Em frendz *** from long away! We yews big bam bam nock nock brrrrrr.
Yew - We smash Yew soon! We dryve out em stooped guards! We wil *** wiv frendz!
Smash - We kil all you stooped oomies! We smash you towns! We can get in you towns!
Secrut - Nasty oomie want Big Bob’s secrut? Nasty oomie will get a scere! Ne smash oomie!
Rescu - Oomie fink Big Bob stooped? Fink Big Bob tell planz?
Fink - New urks fink big.
Urks - New urks ***! Em fink! Em fink a lot and em make fings!
Fings - Urks mayke fings from shinies and uvver fings we fiynde wat em tinkers mayke. We steles em!
Shinies - Fings which we dig up from grund and fings we stele frum em stooped oomies.
Tinker - Em mayke fings and we yeweses em. Bah! Run oomie afore I cal frendz and we smash!
Planz - Oomies wil see wat Urks can do now new urk ere! Me not afraid of oomies!
Ome - Secrut place we dug out long ago time. Hiden and sayfe from oomies! New orcs tell me!
[OOC Anyone who wish's can consider this report also sent to Guild and town leaders]