• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To get this right, "MoonglowMerchant" is Evermore?

F

Førsaken

When did he start attempting to be a board warrior, giving off false impressions of having actual skill in the game of UO?

Just curious, because all I seem to remember of the classic, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOT MY CLOTHES?!?11"-Was death, running, GZ hugging, pretyped messages (reminding me of GG) of how much I suck, cheated, etc after each encounter. <shrug>

Hi Siege, reading the 6 page board pvp thread ALMOST makes me want to come and pvp for a little bit. ^^

F

Førsaken

<blockquote><hr>

Who are you?...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of goes both ways there kid.

N

Nico-SP

Wheres your buddy spiderbite at?BUhahahaha and if im not mistaken forsaken beat arden in a pvp contest that makes for skill to me not unless you being worthless on the boards and being a #1 drama queen makes you have skill then miss you earned that award...keep making tnt proud mouth...

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

More skill than you ever had. Get back under your rock!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Forsaken = PvP skill
Rico = Thief skill

Two different skills there hunny...nice try maybe next time youll figure it out...no drama here move along troll...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does the name Tardonnay ring a bell?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Unless you are talking about Chardonnay (sp), then yes, I know who that is...la

N

Nico-SP

Better yet kat who are you?OH YA RIGHT...you got some drama llama?

N

Nico-SP

See the problem is kat i was on this server when you was playing pokemon online...but no drama here move along troll...

F

Førsaken

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Kat, I knew you still &lt;3 me.

-On a side note, is there another forum the Siegers use as well? Being I know a lot of them are still banned.

N

Nico-SP

We can go back to the real siege(sp net)forums i would love that lots...you coming back sakey?

F

Førsaken

Eh, I can't say coming back-But my main is currently reopened and might as well get my $$ worth out of it. *grin*

G

Sakey asked to joina KOC we all told him no... so if any of you are looking a good mage with great skills and a horrible attitude enjoy!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLCOPTERS!!!...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't people just use their in game name or have a sig with their in game name. kinda makes you wonder what they are trying to hide.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sakey asked to joina KOC we all told him to no...

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

so if any of you are looking a good mage with great skills and a horrible attitude enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the input.....

F

Førsaken

<blockquote><hr>

Sakey asked to joina KOC we all told him no... so if any of you are looking a good mage with great skills and a horrible attitude enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pretty delusional if you're really going to come on here and say I asked to join KOC. Icq history is great, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

I'm sorry you're still sore on past issues, but please do us all a favor and grow up now. Try to remember it really is just a game.

&lt;3

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nasty...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

When did he start attempting to be a board warrior, giving off false impressions of having actual skill in the game of UO?

Just curious, because all I seem to remember of the classic, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOT MY CLOTHES?!?11"-Was death, running, GZ hugging, pretyped messages (reminding me of GG) of how much I suck, cheated, etc after each encounter. &lt;shrug&gt;

Hi Siege, reading the 6 page board pvp thread ALMOST makes me want to come and pvp for a little bit. ^^

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG i have to agree hes said that to me plenty of times about the cloths.... *snip snip snip* gotta love the scissors

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Who are you?....la

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Im Puffy Im new to siege can I try that on?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Forsaken = PvP skill
Rico = Thief skill

Two different skills there hunny...nice try maybe next time youll figure it out...no drama here move along troll...

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodthing I like to be average at everything

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasty...

[/ QUOTE ]

But tempting.

[/ QUOTE ]

very, haha you got the link?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Re: To get this right, "MoonglowMerchant" is Evermore? [Re: Sir Ha-ward]
#7710643 - 04/17/08 07:35 PM Edit Reply Quote

Nasty...

But tempting.

very, haha you got the link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Open your icq... and put your small trash can in your lap....

P

Punani/Atilla

HAHAHA, now that makes sense. I never really knew (or cared to know) who nico was. All the parts fall into place. Wondered where Tardy went. Well, not really

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

No but spider bite does wheres your man at?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL !! I just saw that comment. You're mistaking me for someone else. You're thinking about Katharine [I think thats how she spelled it].

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

See the problem is kat i was on this server when you was playing <font color="red">pokemon online</font>...but no drama here move along troll...

[/ QUOTE ]
Theres a pokemon online?!?!
*Closes accounts and changes game*

I

imported_mathias

lol silly goron... youre too late.

ive already caught them all. =P

and no.. i will not share.

R

Rilla

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Just curious, because all I seem to remember of the classic, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOT MY CLOTHES?!?11"-Was death, running, GZ hugging, pretyped messages (reminding me of GG) of how much I suck, cheated, etc after each encounter. &lt;shrug&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG i have to agree hes said that to me plenty of times about the cloths.... *snip snip snip* gotta love the scissors

[/ QUOTE ]

Death stole my shoes the other night - I think he was mad cause I didn't have much on me. *giggles* Just maybe those and a silly paragon chest I'd found in Moonglow.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

lol silly goron... youre too late.

ive already caught them all. =P

and no.. i will not share.

[/ QUOTE ]
A single tear,
glides down my cheek,
it glistens, slick with sorrow,
crying softly, I weep,
I weep.