• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To fellow Arcanists on Catskills

• Thread starter imported_Hawkeye_Pike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Hawkeye_Pike

Is anyone on Catskills interested in combining powers and do some Spellweaving together sometimes?

Up to 6 Arcanists can acquire an Arcane Focus when casting the "Arcane Circle" while standing on a pentagram. This focus will give each of the Arcanists enhanced powers for the duration of several hours. The more Spellweavers attend, the higher the enhancement.

I meet with a fellow Arcanist every now and then to kill Dragons, Wyrms and other creatures, and we have a lot of fun. Imagine, how much FUN it would be if we were 4 or even 6 people! I am trying to get some contacts on my ICQ list, so we can team up and rock the dungeons.

Interested? Send me an ICQ message (and please mention that you are an Arcanists looking for group!) to 7041294 !

You can read about some of our adventures at the link below!

L

Lord Mike

the D|R Guild has several Arcanists and we usually are equipped with a level 6 focus. If you ever need one try and find one of us at the bank, we almost always are willing to go help others get one if they need.