• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To everyone who remembers my brief time here

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone, it's me, Marisa - if you remember my (sadly) short playtime here.

The first thing I need to say is sorry for leaving so suddenly - I had to do this to ensure that I will not return until I actually can. Back then, I calculated my budget and found out that I, as a poor student, don't have cash to spare for the subscription given the decrease of the USD/RUR ratio and the increasing inflation within the country. If I carefully packed all my stuff into the bank and an Iron Beetle, I, being a greedy person, would have surely come back in a month, so I have come to a painful decision to leave all my stuff in the house and stop any contacts with my good pals here. Everyone, I am sorry for this. Sorry that I did not stay around to fulfill my shard-friendly ambitions some of you might still remember.
So, did you have it good at my IDOC? I had a lot of fountains - hope they went to the caring hands. I also had some gardening on the roof - did anyone I know claim it? Is it used properly instead of being stored in a dark place? My sweet harpsichord - who's listening to its catchy tunes now? Anyone getting a lucky pair of Soles of Providence or two? Lastly, but not leastly, the remaining soulstones. I hope they did not perish unknown.
Did a large battle between guilds happen at the time?

How are you all? How are FYOU and Gilfane? What is the status of the rising (at the time) transfer guild Lore Denin introduced to the shard? How are IPKU and all the others?

How are you, old pal Tanivar? Elven thief princess, Val'lyn? My secret friend from FYOU? Had any of you gotten anything you still use now from my IDOC? Is PvP SDI cap still in place? Do my bedtime tales help prevent children script mining? Sorry I did not publish any more.

I guess if I stayed with you for these two years, I'd have a little safe haven in this cozy place - full of fountains, as usual. And probably would have been close to achieving the goal of having all the skills trained.

So, how is UO different now from what it was two years ago? I saw some skill mastery posts (whatever that means) and stuff like chivalry healing doges, is this true? Can you also tame paragons now, or Cora summons?

I missed this game often. Many things reminded me of it, namely, the Overlord ranobe I somehow picked up on.

Yours, Marisa.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello lass! :)

You've still got the chests by my soulforge to use for storage while getting set back up if you decide to wander back. I've not been in game much of late between some health problems and a car accident a few months back, but your welcome to use the house whenever you walk this land again. The house will be here until EA pulls the plug if I can help it. :party:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My memory is rusty, but I think I do remember you :)

I will let others answer about guilds and such. I am sorry that the house is gone, but perhaps Gilfane has the soul stones. As for what is new... oh, my, there have been a few changes here and there in the past couple years ;) This is a great time to visit Siege - we have a bloodthirsty new EM and we're in the middle of one our baby booms!

Whether you visit in game or not, thanks for stopping by here. I hope all is well for you! *waves*

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do remember you. I "think" Gilfane might have been at your house when it fell? I will ask Sara Dale if by chance we were and grabbed your soulstones for you.

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanksies for the replies everyone! I'm really happy to know that people still remember me (and some stuff is lying around giving memories)! It's great that the shard is alive'n'kickin', but I cannot rejoin yet, for the same reason I had to leave; though, I will try to get there in August and September for the annie. So many experiments left behind, and even more given the changes in taming system. And masteries. I will also try to design the EM hall, though it might prove a little bit challenging without a subscription.

Speaking of experiments, is NastyTime still around? And the rest of the FYOU guild?