• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Clog

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Held

After fighting with 3 Eclipse and 1 Evolution in despise, I asked dragod (has an eclipse char) if they were coming back

H

Held

Also, you're leaving some chars out since you have 2 accounts...

Butch, Mighty Mouse

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehehe, it is rather funny how they are still trying to hide it. Reaps and I realized that TAFE was Clog and Venus about a week after they first appeared. At least when Dragod joined em he wasnt trying to hide something that was already obvious to everyone.

Guys, we like it that you are making a new side and making more PvP, but give it up already seriously, your cover has been blown for a long time now and everyone knows who you are.

...especially when you are using Elwood's house to hide in and you admit in game to Dragod at greenpatch (before you guild him) that you are Clog and Venus whilst on TAFE chars. Damn those pesky stealthers overhearing things! ;)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell me how i mage pvp on this?

And I closed that might mouse account. Thus why i dropped one of my castles. That Mighty Mouse castle at trinsic swamp is not mine. Talk to Nosta about that one..

Go look at Gendos old castle near the minoc x-roads

Just a thought, maybe, V means eVolution? Who knows

Attachments

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell me how i mage pvp on this?

And I closed that might mouse account. Thus why i dropped one of my castles. That Mighty Mouse castle at trinsic swamp is not mine. Talk to Nosta about that one..

Go look at Gendos old castle near the minoc x-roads

Just a thought, maybe, V means eVolution? Who knows
I would guess that you have disabled your ADSL (you can see the 2nd disabled network con in the screen shot) and connected to your wireless.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a long debate about it, if you guys want to keep hiding it then thats fine (its rather amusing :p), you might just wanna tell Dragod not to out you... but it's a little late for that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.