• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Catch A Thief?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
To Catch A Thief?

It was a short wait when a young lady in a light green robe step up and address the group that had gather this evening.

(Xena)
Hello Friends. My Name is Xena. I am a Royal Mage to King Blackthorn. Your leader, Commander Cameron, is still weak and unable to lead this mission. His trip to the ether has taken it's toll. We wish him well and we hope for the best. In...
Read more about this article here...

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was a laggy one.. big turnout! I got disconnected several times and came back dead which made me miss alot of it. :stretcher: sadly barely got acouple of hits on the main monster.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ya it was, the one and only death for me that evening was due to the monster lag that hit me, after that I made sure to remain at the outer edges of the huge battles and sought to heal. I did get a few discor off and did get a prov as well, but mostly healing all around me was all I did.