• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Carnage of *XV*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about that.

We'll see each other on the field again, I'm sure.

I

Ivan - MT

I'm sure you'll be seeing them and possibly others sooner than you think.....hehe

L

Lightning

Ya that was pretty disappointing. I mean, I almost understood you running offscreen, poisoned and half-life to heal up in a duel - but to get the dismount archer into it was pretty shady. It's ok though - you'll see me around plenty :) I will say - it was one of the funnest "duels" i've had on Baja so far.

See ya on the field!:danceb:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain myself, especially not in a public forum like this.

I told my friend to stay out of it, but he's the overzealous type and did it anyways. I didn't ask him to do it, I asked him to stay out of it. He was well intentioned and I don't blame him in the slightest for it. This is Baja, not Great Lakes. We don't play the same way you guys do.

That's why I apologized, but I guess it's not something you just wanted to let go of. I don't like it, but I do understand how GL was and the culture of PvP over there. There's a lot more machismo and ego on that shard; this is Baja and we don't talk or play like that.

You dueling me in a duel that was likely to last a long time means less time for me to move on to new targets. While we were fighting in Fire and Desert, someone got an Oaks done as well as one other spawn. We aren't here to spend time dueling one on ones, we're a group effort and we need to move quick. We don't care what you think about us if we won't duel you one on one.

There's always Yew if you need to duel. On the field, we're all about speed and getting the job done.

I find it odd that you didn't just accept the apology but had to add the bit about me being half dead and running off screen. I'm willing to step up and apologize (a rare move on any shard, I assure you); you couldn't just accept it? A backhanded comment like that just riles me up. I'm already apologizing for something I shouldn't have to, you just had to kick in a little dirt?

Welcome to Baja. And yes, see you on the field.

L

Lightning

Wasn't a backhanded smack at you. Yes, it is very rare that someone apologizes, and I wasn't meaning to get you all "riled up" :)

You apologizing was admirable, and I was a schmuck for saying the tid-bit about your running off screen etc... True or not - it was unneeded :)

Ego and whatever is not something that is my style. I agree that GL has alot of it though. I'm man enough to admit when I was an idiot, and here is your #1 proof. :)

Let's just shake hands, and fight on the field! :)

*shakes his hand*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
=]

Glad to see you're bigger than all of that noise.

*returns the handshake*

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say SuperKen is a really good guy and alot of TC truthfully. Many times they raided spawns when I played and they rez me after the carnage. I so remmeber the time I was doing a rat spawn solo in T2A and they raided me right when I got champ up and they killed me. Was on my necro and asked if they could rez me after they killed champ and the said yes np. Rezzed me at destard to. Nice guys really.

O

Obsession 1

I agree with the fair play of Cartel. Last week two of us were on Barracoon in Oasis when Caustic (Archer) raided solo and (caugh caugh) killed the two of us. After killing the champ he rez'd both of us and gave us the 110's from the champ. Although it is embarrasing that one can take out two with little effort, i have always been offered a rez after being raided by Cartel. I have only seen one or two of them talk trash on the field so as majority has it, they are a good group of people.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i personally like Cartel, they raided us once and kept offering to res us which we all said no (use to getting res killed) but we all got ressed and they went out of their way to find us and gave our stuff back, there was however one bad apple in the big group they had who kept attacking us first but then tells his guild mates we were the ones who started it....
but when he got caught they told him to knock it off lol

you never see much honor in PvP now a days so im glad that Cartel has some

no reason to be a ***** when killing people, i understand if you like to kill, but look at fel lol, no one wants to go over there because of all these guys killin people who dont like fel in the first place, me? hell i live in fel so being PKed doesnt bother me at all, just reminds me of the good ol days where it put excitement of "omg i might die!" where as in tram i rarely die.

if you keep chasing away people from fel, who will be left to kill? give people chances to build up their strenghs and you'll have BETTER fights instead of push over fights

A

After the Lovin'

Cartel is full of great people, especially for a large group; I especially miss BP and VY. BP may have been one the best GM's I've been around.

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cartel is full of great people, especially for a large group; I especially miss BP and VY. BP may have been one the best GM's I've been around.
Both of them were some cool dudes... I thank you all for the kind words about cartel. Just remember we are only doing gods work.:lick::lick::lick::lick:

A

After the Lovin'

Both of them were some cool dudes... I thank you all for the kind words about cartel. Just remember we are only doing gods work.:lick::lick::lick::lick:
Don't worry Verla! You are special to me too ;)