• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To all of Pacific.

J

Jesse Jane

It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun! :D
But I'm having to move on. Not just from Pacific, but from UO as a whole.
Noone did anything to me to make me make this decision, its just a lot of real life stuff is piling on and I gotta do what I gotta do I guess. That and I've been playing this game for so damn long, I just need a new outlet.

I'm gunna give a few pac shout outs. Sorry if I miss you.

First and foremost, to GOO! My brothers in arms. Keep up the good fight, keep heading in the direction your heading in, you'll be fine without me fellas, you have great leadership and communication skills. I've been in some great guilds, but this had to have been one of the more fun times I've ever had playing UO. When I reminisce about this game, I'll be reminiscing about GOO!

New York, aka CHiNA TOWN aka Nik Star. Stand up guy, I wish I could've played with you more than I did. Excellent ally, even more excellent enemy. You're an awesome person dude. Keep truckin.

Gemma. Same goes for you. Thanks for the signature man, that was sweet of you. Didn't play much with you in game, I mostly know you from forums, but it's been swell knowing you.

Stuiicide. Our relationship to you probably means nothing now, but how it started off was nice. Your a swell guy, you just let stuff get to you too much. It's been real playing with you. Hang onto this guy M.

Blood Raven. Sorry we didn't get to have our fel wedding :p.

Scientology. I set you up for greatness man, just keep going with it. You'll be a great pvper one day man, just keep at it.

M in general. There's been some heated moments, but you were the only real recognizable threat on this server. When it comes to good players, raw numbers, field fights, duels, every time I had fighting or playing with you guys, you made it interesting to say the least. Mucho props.

To the rest of Pacific. It's been fun being a part of your community. I've never played this server before and it was one of the more fun times I ever had on UO. Stress-free pvp? Doesn't happen on every server. Be good Pac.

Regards,

Jesse Jane

S

SUPRsalad

damn. sad to see you go but rl>uo so i know how it goes.
hope to have you back sometime dude.

I

Izious

hey good luck man, thanks for the props. its good to see some people arent so egotistical that they can admit when somebodys doing something right. you were a pretty mean tamer im sure goo! will feel your loss on the field.
btw stuii been with us from day one he aint going anywhere :p

|M| = BFsF

L

Luna Rossa

I never met you but I have to say "KUDOS" for leaving with class!

Best of luck with wherever your travels take you.

Luna Rossa, Guildmistress of SAGE

N

NewYork

awww Dub :heart::heart::heart:

i'll miss you too, GL in whatever you do. icq me every once and a while.

sad to see you go...

:heart: NY

M

mutau

Good luck to you. UO and these goons err (i mean) wonderfully, cheerful, delightful men, will be here when you feel the need for some gaming. Come back when you can. Take care. We'll get the tissues for BR when he learns of your leaving. No stag night for him. Thanks for being a top notch post-er on these forums.

R

Rand Al

our only dismounter !:sad4: If you do come back ill gladly fight with you again.:)

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have a good one an good luck on your journey hope everything goes well..an the only itme i get nervious when dismounted is by u cause i dont rarley make it more then a scrren or too before grey screen...hugs not drugs :heart: