• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To all candidates

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
To those who won elections: Congratulations.

To those who did not, I encourage you to be involved in the system by supporting the Governor of your town. I know that on Atlantic, most governors over the past year have had people working behind the scenes to help create more fun for everyone (Think of Talia and Kattasrophe supporting York as Governor of Moonglow on Siege). The net result is that Kattasrophe is now a very active governor. Many who are not sitting governors can still be active with player run events and they can also still participate in the Governors Council system. Many shards have involvement well beyond the Governors.

Again: I encourage everyone to get involved and be a part of making Siege a better place for us all to call home - and perhaps show other shards how it should be done.

Last edited:

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I agree, in all honesty it is very difficult to pull off an event without people to work with. Katt and Talia helped me in quite a few events in a very short amount of time. It was only because I had them as my support team that i was successful.

For this term I am currently working with Tanager and Holden to put on something. Finding others to work with is the best part of the program.

I am also looking for someone to prosecute the gooch for the upcoming trial. message me if you are interested; please include the best times (weekday).

Last edited:

The Writer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It is the belief of the current governor of britian that the more towns you get to work together the more successful an event might become, and to that extent, Phantroneous cat would like to get with each governor and begin planning events, PvP and RP both.