• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

to add insult to injury

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not only are those (edited) goblins all trying to take over my city, they have apparently made themselves at home in my house. I DO NOT recall having agreed to a goblin pee stump in my home

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*Laffs* yerg dat was mees. What yoos gonna do? Kill mees 3 more times and yoos be Crimson Hawkeye too!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*wonders if she should be sympathetic or not to Slug's problems*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*wonders if she should be sympathetic or not to Slug's problems*

*Thinks about it* nahhh, don't bother. I probably wouldn't feel any pity towards me if I were in my shoes anyway. I have had some lets say, unconventional methods since being elected, so some "resistance" was inevitable.

However I didn't see the goblin uprising coming and so the fight against the gargoyle menace has been shelved temporarily in the face of a more clear and imminent threat.

Of course if it turns out the goblins and gargoyles are united and in this together I'm probably (insert favorite 4 letter word phrase here). *crosses fingers that's not the case*

Oh and *steals Reeky's fish and beats her senseless with it* Take that rodent !! :gun: :devil:

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WEES NO UNITED WIF GARGS. DEYS FLAP TO MUCHES AN NGIBES MEES A HEAD ACHE
MORNINS

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WEES NO UNITED WIF GARGS. DEYS FLAP TO MUCHES AN NGIBES MEES A HEAD ACHE
MORNINS

*Whew* that's a relief. Hmm I seem to remember something about your enemy's enemy? *Considers a (very) temporary alliance with gargoyles to help kill goblins*

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*Whew* that's a relief. Hmm I seem to remember something about your enemy's enemy? *Considers a (very) temporary alliance with gargoyles to help kill goblins*

Bah! *smacks over head wif dead rotting fishy* yoos sees what mees habs to deal wit Ozog?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No reset button, Slug? You really could use one. You appear to keep making one bad choice after another.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No reset button, Slug? You really could use one. You appear to keep making one bad choice after another.
And .... in related news a (made up) poll of NPC's in Skara Brae 78% of NPC's polled said they would actually prefer goblin rule over that of Blackthorn and his governors. This is consistent with the overall polling, which stood at 76%. The biggest complaint was "just keep the (bleeping) peace for one year. I mean c'mon really?"