• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tnt & to

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shakaja

well damn, i know koc never leaves the house until they are outnumbering people. but you have to explain me, what just happened here?

kage
brook
me

vs

idico
neo
abel
sprago
tiberious
andorsyn
goron
============
krystal
tryst biletor
hef

now see, thats 3 of us against 11 of you. and guess what, noone of us died. and guess what, you see that line in the middle of your names? the 3 below the line are those who didnt die and ran away scared. the rest above the line didnt have that luxus xD

but remember, we dont fight until we actually outnumber you guys heavily

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And before you guys cry Super Dragon.... One name Neo.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is how GG and most of TnT operate:

-KoC is heavily out numbered, so let's talk trash to them to get them to look bad on the boards, and they'll fight us!

-Oh crap, it worked, they fought us and won yet again. Oh well, let's act like we don't care we just got our ass handed to us!

or finally

-I quit UO. I'm horrible at every template I play, whine all the time, and haven't killed anyone since 1998.

The last one is just GoodGuy, but the top two are true for the majority of TnT

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Locking this one, how many trash talking threads do we need on the same boring ass crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.