• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TNT & TO ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KVJ

All I have to say is,

WOW.

Now I thought Speedy Claxton who joined KOC was a change, but fighting TO earlier on Voodoo and immediately having my screen filling up with 9 TNT and 6 TO was just ridiculous! I just had to bail out and log on the tamer. I mean, after all the trash talk TO talked about TNT and especially Krustal, just shows you that people are only in it for the loot. No wonder I was kicked! Cause I kept dropping everyone on my tamer and looting all the uber items! Go figure!

This is actually hilarious because most of TNT always are hiding in Krystals house and will only come out when there are 20 of them on. Now with TO combined, who really went down the tubes after my leave, they must of really hit rock bottom there! We'll see how long this will last. I'll just keep picking you off 1 by 1 ! I have to say, RU never rarely comes out on the field unless your about a quarter of health left and then gets the final kill FTW!! You guys are pathetic! Strength in numbers, but come on!! :loser:

~ VooDoo

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sucks for you guys don't it! im suprised there hasn't been a nuclear explosion on here from what we've been doing to KOC.

S

Skwiz

voodoo.. we kicked you because everyday you had a problem with someone else in vent.. you would die on voodoo and cry for hours and hours while screaming at our players for completely ******** reasons..

you would make up excuses for everything from.. you dying to what templates people were running..

to sum it all up.. we got sick of you being a cry baby.. which ironically.. you are still doing.. a perfect example is this post of yours.

we kicked *you* remember that.. you didnt leave us.

S

Skwiz

yah i'll admit.. you can beat me in a duel when i have.. no resist.. and you have necro on... but who cant?

didnt i win the scribe vs scribe duel we had?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA! I was wondering when all the fanboi's would start crying!

*Points to sig* :lick:

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I have to say is,

WOW.

Now I thought Speedy Claxton who joined KOC was a change, but fighting TO earlier on Voodoo and immediately having my screen filling up with 9 TNT and 6 TO was just ridiculous! I just had to bail out and log on the tamer. I mean, after all the trash talk TO talked about TNT and especially Krustal, just shows you that people are only in it for the loot. No wonder I was kicked! Cause I kept dropping everyone on my tamer and looting all the uber items! Go figure!

This is actually hilarious because most of TNT always are hiding in Krystals house and will only come out when there are 20 of them on. Now with TO combined, who really went down the tubes after my leave, they must of really hit rock bottom there! We'll see how long this will last. I'll just keep picking you off 1 by 1 ! I have to say, RU never rarely comes out on the field unless your about a quarter of health left and then gets the final kill FTW!! You guys are pathetic! Strength in numbers, but come on!! :loser:

~ VooDoo

strength in numbers is the only reason you guys lived as long as you did. i would have killed most of your mates had i caught them alone. i wasn't in krystal's house at all during the fight. i was outside trying to get a fight without getting ganked, which seems to be the only way you can fight.

S

Shakaja

voodoo.. we kicked you because everyday you had a problem with someone else in vent.. you would die on voodoo and cry for hours and hours while screaming at our players for completely ******** reasons..

you would make up excuses for everything from.. you dying to what templates people were running..

to sum it all up.. we got sick of you being a cry baby.. which ironically.. you are still doing.. a perfect example is this post of yours.

we kicked *you* remember that.. you didnt leave us.

actually to me it always looked more like you are the one who constantly makes excuses for everything, specially you dieing to what templates people were running. and i heard voodoo was kicked because he looted a bokuto and his guildmaster wanted him to trade it back for some statscrolls because he needed one while voodoo wanted to keep it

:lick:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait, for what you guys have been doing to KoC? Like today when BLAZE was trash talking me because I was in a house while 5 TnT/TO sat out side waiting for me, then we dropped him and took his super suit? Or when TnT got ballsy about an hour after that, we dropped Krystal and a few others and TnTO ran back to their house because they couldn't out number us? All that alliance has been doing is running with 20-25 people from what I've heard. You guys failed to kill me 4v1 today and as soon as two of my guildies show up, what's the first thing that happens? You guessed it, one of you drop, and Krystal runs off to unflag so she can get in the house. I won't talk trash on JSV, they work well as a team and even got me with only two people today, TnT however just runs it anytime they can't overwhelm with numbers.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
strength in numbers is the only reason you guys lived as long as you did. i would have killed most of your mates had i caught them alone. i wasn't in krystal's house at all during the fight. i was outside trying to get a fight without getting ganked, which seems to be the only way you can fight.
Outside on a stealth/hide/ninja smoke bomb char is pretty much the same as being in a house FYI

S

Skwiz

Speedy.. K?

And shak.. yes i do complain about your template.. have i ever said that i dont? Run a legit template once in your life and you wont hear anything from me.. You do have a mage but.. Oh whats that! Item blessed inquis.. Go figure.. I can tell you one think.. I do have a ninja/bush/stealth char.. but you will never see me on a dismounter or a tamer.. Let alone a dismounter tamer..

Btw speedy.. super suit.. is that what razic was wearing? Lol? 0 Mr 4% Lmc i believe.. yah.. sure is super. Hell the suit my dexxer is wearing currently is 40% DCI 31% HCI 7%Lmc(lol) 4Mr.. 70s.. < Not super.

Also.. i guess you were logged when TnTo Had 7 People and KOC had 7 People.. but all we could get was the house from your guys.. HaHa did come out.. only to run to his little "Take my newb ass to umbra because i have no chance of survival without it" Teleporter in North East Luna.

S

Shakaja

And shak.. yes i do complain about your template.. have i ever said that i dont? Run a legit template once in your life and you wont hear anything from me.. You do have a mage but.. Oh whats that! Item blessed inquis.. Go figure.. I can tell you one think.. I do have a ninja/bush/stealth char.. but you will never see me on a dismounter or a tamer.. Let alone a dismounter tamer..
still makes it very funny to listen why he got kicked because of that and not because of the bokuto incident seeing how you are still in the guild and the only time you are not sitting in a house complaining about something is when you run around with 15+ tnt and 5+ to xD

S

Skwiz

The bok was the last straw shak.. He got kicked mainly because we got sick of him screaming at a different person each day and complaining for Hours upon Hours.. I personally dont like being screamed at and cussed at by one our guild members for an extremely ******** reason.. but hey thats me.

Btw you are one of the few i actually do complain about.. Ever consider that?

I might sit in the house while im out numbered, but at least i dont run around with nothing aside from Bolts and Aids on a Dismount Tamer..

You can sit there on your high horse all day long if you like, sooner or later i hope you realize what you are doing to this shard. A Naked tamer is nothing more than a newbie who cares nothing of pvp and only wishes to loot whoever their dragon manages to kill..

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can sit there on your high horse all day long if you like, sooner or later i hope you realize what you are doing to this shard. A Naked tamer is nothing more than a newbie who cares nothing of pvp and only wishes to loot whoever their dragon manages to kill..
*cough* Neo *cough*

S

Shakaja

The bok was the last straw shak.. He got kicked mainly because we got sick of him screaming at a different person each day and complaining for Hours upon Hours.. I personally dont like being screamed at and cussed at by one our guild members for an extremely ******** reason.. but hey thats me.

Btw you are one of the few i actually do complain about.. Ever consider that?

I might sit in the house while im out numbered, but at least i dont run around with nothing aside from Bolts and Aids on a Dismount Tamer..

i dont have resist and i dont have hiding or stealth. i should be insanely easy to kill then, being the naked tamer i am. i mean look at the tamers in your guilds, they all stealthers that do nothing but stealth around, attack someone while guarded, stealth away and log out if they dont seem to get a kill off.

i love it thoo how you say you might sit in the house while outnumbered. you realize you dont leave the house unless you outnumber people at a rate of around 4:1, if you only outnumber them 3:1, youll still stay in the house :loser:

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still makes it very funny to listen why he got kicked because of that and not because of the bokuto incident seeing how you are still in the guild and the only time you are not sitting in a house complaining about something is when you run around with 15+ tnt and 5+ to xD
Please excuse me for interupting. I except that you have the right to do as
you please dealing with your own guild/alliance people inside the game and
on vent.

What interests me is this activities of the vent. You said you enjoy listening
to the bad behavior of those in vent.

Are you just listening to your own guildies, or are you listening to your opponents? If opponents, how did this come about?
Is vent really that useful, or something else?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

S

Shakaja

Please excuse me for interupting. I except that you have the right to do as
you please dealing with your own guild/alliance people inside the game and
on vent.

What interests me is this activities of the vent. You said you enjoy listening
to the bad behavior of those in vent.

Are you just listening to your own guildies, or are you listening to your opponents? If opponents, how did this come about?
Is vent really that useful, or something else?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
vent is useful for those who play together with other people, so dont bother with it xD

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vent is useful for those who play together with other people, so dont bother with it xD
Thank you for the reply...

By the way, if this was in game I would have gotten killed and looted before
ever asking one question.

I sure I never would have given a chance to say one thing, as always on SP.
I have stop trying.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

S

Skwiz

Unless im mistaken neo doesnt run around naked nor does he run a dismount tamer..

On my mage (Which has to stand still to cast) Its rather hard to kill a tamer because i.. Have to stand still to cast.. Meaning.. I stand there for your dismount and dragon to eat me alive... Plus now that your running a balanced bow you sometimes carry cures (Shak only has healing not anat for you people that do not know.. meaning he cannot cure poison via Aids) Its rather hard to get a real combo off on you before your dragon mauls me to death.

Btw like i said earlier.. 7 Koc Vs 7 TnT/To and all koc did was stay in the house.. while we stood outside their house and watched them try to kill us.. Id say thats even odds... Unless even numbers is 3:1 with you guys outnumbered.. if you see it that way.

S

Skwiz

Btw.. dont tell me what i do or dont do.. you hardly get 1 screen away from that instant res guard zone so you wouldnt know..

S

Shakaja

Unless im mistaken neo doesnt run around naked nor does he run a dismount tamer..
you might not be very well at reading, i said stealth tamer who stealths up, attacks someone while guarded, stealths away and smokebombs as soon as he reveals and cant hide. im seriously thinking atm to start running a tamer with stealth, just to show you a bit what i mean, you dont seem to understand.

On my mage (Which has to stand still to cast) Its rather hard to kill a tamer because i.. Have to stand still to cast.. Meaning.. I stand there for your dismount and dragon to eat me alive... Plus now that your running a balanced bow you sometimes carry cures (Shak only has healing not anat for you people that do not know.. meaning he cannot cure poison via Aids) Its rather hard to get a real combo off on you before your dragon mauls me to death.
again, let me explain this to you. i dont have resist, i have 80 strength. if im naked, you can run on screen with a precasted flamestrike and target me and ill drop. jeez, is playing a mage rocketscience for you?

Btw like i said earlier.. 7 Koc Vs 7 TnT/To and all koc did was stay in the house.. while we stood outside their house and watched them try to kill us.. Id say thats even odds... Unless even numbers is 3:1 with you guys outnumbered.. if you see it that way.
not sure, when i was on, we finally got a good 10 of you to leave the house with 4 of us sitting in front of it and afted we killed 4 or 5 of you, the rest ran back into the house. and guess what, you guys were the only ones having tamers and stealthers there. almost ironic, isnt it xD

S

Skwiz

:bowdown:

Also.. you must of changed up your template since i last fought you.. Forgive me for not being completely up to date on what you are currently running

S

Shakaja

:bowdown:

Also.. you must of changed up your template since i last fought you.. Forgive me for not being completely up to date on what you are currently running
i been running the same template for how long now? :coco:

H

HaHa

not sure, when i was on, we finally got a good 10 of you to leave the house with 4 of us sitting in front of it and afted we killed 4 or 5 of you, the rest ran back into the house. and guess what, you guys were the only ones having tamers and stealthers there. almost ironic, isnt it xD
Hehe, and some of them will say they were still outnumbered.

H

HaHa

If your talking about last night then your adding is a bit off
krystal
tiberius
goodguy
jameson
tyrst bellitar
those two alts of strom and dantes
Shay lei
goldie pwn
sprago

Those are just the 10 i can remember off the top of my head.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Locked for your own protection... Do not open.

Status
Not open for further replies.