• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tnt outnumbered....discuss

B

Blindside

ha! the old gerblier in llama form haxx.....id stay in my house 2 :love:

F

Førsaken

I've noticed you have Holiday Bells in your pack HaHa. I didn't know you started running the Bell Hax again? Still work like it used to? Drag a bell over the person you want to client crash, etc?

*Pun intended*

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA dont pay me to entertain u guys. so until then i can sit in my house and talk to my guildmates 24/7 if i like! :lick:

E

Elmer Fudd

The Bell Haxx doesnt work anymore, its the Scroll haxxers that's the new one, you drag the scroll over there body, then they will all client crash at once....:loser:

Dont forget the refresh pot haxx that if u drink three of them in a row, it makes there blessed item fall onto there corpse when they die, but dont forget to client scroll haxxers them first...and then after going through all that trouble, give them there item back for basically nothing.....

Lol

E

Elmer Fudd

EA dont pay me to entertain u guys. so until then i can sit in my house and talk to my guildmates 24/7 if i like! :lick:
Can we do that also? or does that only count for TnT?

EA does pay KoC a good amount to keep the action alive on Siege, They see we come out of the house even outnumbered!

We will talk to them for ya, and see if they can put TnT on the payroll, it would make it more fun!!:D
Now Kryss you know its directed more towards the TnT Guild then you, I give ya props babe, you will fight outnumbered....

Fudd:love: