• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TNO :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skwiz

There is nothing to respond to you with you will make **** up and continue to rant on over and over until you get the last word.... I guess you are Goron's new protege.
Which is why you keep replying.. right? If theres nothing to respond to why respond? :gun::hahaha:

Kage is just mad his guild has been able to do nothing but sit in the house all night.. While he (I believe i could be mistaken) Runs around ona minax char naked trying to be super ultra mega cool!! and make us lose all our points.. Like a real pvper would.. Well done!

Btw.. where are my exciting things to do while you cant sleep? I believe i asked you a question.

Also what did i make up.. Im pretty sure all of my posts were quite believeable.

E

Elmer Fudd

KOC just doesn't get it, its about integrity, and koc has none. You know why, we know why, stop making these post pretending otherwise. KOC is getting just what they deserve....and want really.
No GG whatever do you mean? The people in KoC have the highest intergrity out there, Ive been guilded with the likes of Mono, idico, King Edward and a few others,

Your major problem is, because you do not have the talent, connection, ability to beat the likes of A--Kage/Forsaken/TeK/Speedy/Nym/Meph and many others yer so jealous you dont get the recognition and respect as they do, that must mean, they obviously have no "Integrity" right,

you know I could prolly beat these guys once or twice in a blue moon, but that doesnt mean I even hold a candle to them, so why dont you take a good piece of advice and stop blaming everyone else for yer lack of ability and go practice and ask one of them for help, there cool people, and practice makes perfect son,

it gets old hearing you bash all KoC and we "ALL" have no intergrity, Get real son, grow up and go practice, We have damn good people in KoC, and there are a couple in TnT that would be a great fit for KoC also, they have the right attitude, you on the other hand need some help:coco:

and because you cant beat them, that must mean they have no integrity right????.............Jees grow up

S

Skwiz

it gets old hearing you bash all KoC and we "ALL" have no intergrity, Get real son, grow up and go practice, We have damn good people in KoC, and there are a couple in TnT that would be a great fit for KoC also, they have the right attitude, you on the other hand need some help:coco:

and because you cant beat them, that must mean they have no integrity right????.............Jees grow up
Im sorry, but this comming from you i just couldnt take seriously.

E

Elmer Fudd

Im sorry, but this comming from you i just couldnt take seriously.

Who the hell are you>? that you think somewhere you've gotten to know me or something, you are neither informed, qualified or educated enough about me, your cluless, and i guess your speaking from experience right? you only base what you say, on something you've heard not actual fact! I can say anything i want about you, but that doesnt make it true now does it?

Yer perfect right where your at, you and GG are perfect for each other...

S

Skwiz

Yes yes hugs all around for GG and I.. Im just saying.. For being like 50 something you yourself need to do some growing up.. and have no right to say that to someone else.

E

Elmer Fudd

Yes yes hugs all around for GG and I.. Im just saying.. For being like 50 something you yourself need to do some growing up.. and have no right to say that to someone else.
so you know im 50 huh? where did you hear that son?

Ill correct you, im 37, yer only 13 years off, so off those numbers alone right off the batt yer 26% wrong right out of the gates......nice one skippy

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To answer Kage's original question, yes, we do field that many or more every night. Is this why you are not fighting us and hiding in your houses? Because you can't out number us 3 to 1 as usual?

Furthermore, you didn't have lie about where that screenshot came from. I have news for ya Kage... You aren't as smart as you like to believe you are. :lick:
Oh really ? then where did it come from?
You've been in our vent a number of times, as have your mates. Anyone who has been there can see who is in our vent at any given time. You know this... I explained it to you while you were in my Vent server. I'd say "lie more", but we all know what great liars you all can be.

S

Skwiz

Ill correct you, im 37, yer only 13 years off, so off those numbers alone right off the batt yer 26% wrong right out of the gates......nice one skippy
Yes my completely random guess was wrong.. Im so ashamed of myself.

Btw way to feel like you need to tell me your actual age.. Like it matters or something.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure doesn't seem to get old when KOC get their asses handed to them a paper bag and runs to the forum to post pictures and talk all kinds of bull**** to make themselves feel better.

also Elmer you're awesome man and so right about everything, thanks for showing us what idiots we are compared to KOC, next time we will try to fight you even numbered since thats how you ALWAYS fight us right!

S

Shakaja

And Shak.. k, you got me.. I, dante, only fight while extremely outnumbering people, I gank, I have multiple dismount tamers which i only play to get a cheap kill, most of which i run naked on because im afraid to run good gear..

I also have healing on all of my characters so i can run run run, At extreme speeds while being in a different country than the servers of uo, without stopping to heal because i suck that bad.. Ya got me.. You win uo! :bowdown: Good job!
no, dont be pretending

1. you dont run a dismount tamer as youd have to be showing
2. you dont run healing as this would require you to pop out not to try to get a killshot in

cant really say anything about the being afraid to run gear and cheap kills and only fighting extremely outnumbered thoo, can only agree xD

S

Shakaja

Sure doesn't seem to get old when KOC get their asses handed to them a paper bag and runs to the forum to post pictures and talk all kinds of bull**** to make themselves feel better.

also Elmer you're awesome man and so right about everything, thanks for showing us what idiots we are compared to KOC, next time we will try to fight you even numbered since thats how you ALWAYS fight us right!

i was out there fighting you guys yesterday, im not sure yet if i was outnumbered or not, i only had about 14 bars up and couldnt grab the rest, but i think it was pretty even.

i have to correct you thoo, we never get to fight you even numbers, unless sitting infront of krystals or one of the tos houses counts.

G

Goron

i have to correct you thoo, we never get to fight you even numbers, unless sitting infront of krystals or one of the tos houses counts.
yup..
I had a chance at a 1v1 against a k0c last night...
Chased him across the bridge- alone.
Didn't tell anyone I was chasing, didn't call for backup.
but much not to my surprise 2 more k0c came down (you included) and engaged me.

Oh well, I'll keep trying to prove you wrong and get an even fight with a k0c, it would help if you guys stopped calling in ganks every time you had the opportunity at a 1v1 tho...

S

Skwiz

no, dont be pretending

1. you dont run a dismount tamer as youd have to be showing
2. you dont run healing as this would require you to pop out not to try to get a killshot in

cant really say anything about the being afraid to run gear and cheap kills and only fighting extremely outnumbered thoo, can only agree xD
I believe you are mistaken.. Obviously ive been a dismount tamer with healing from the start.. and Yes my gear is nothing.. Spirit Totem 20 Ep 14Hci 12 Dci ring / 12 Hci 14 Dci Something brace.. Vio Courage.. MR resist runics, Crimson Centure.. all basically trash.. The Gm armor that you run everytime tops my gear big time.

Just wait until im finished.. I have a perfect trash suit set up already.. Something like 40 LMC 31 HCI 45 DCI 70s 7HPR 3StamR 50 EP.. cant wait to lose that one.. So you can.. ya know.. not run it.

S

Shakaja

yup..
I had a chance at a 1v1 against a k0c last night...
Chased him across the bridge- alone.
Didn't tell anyone I was chasing, didn't call for backup.
but much not to my surprise 2 more k0c came down (you included) and engaged me.

Oh well, I'll keep trying to prove you wrong and get an even fight with a k0c, it would help if you guys stopped calling in ganks every time you had the opportunity at a 1v1 tho...
pure comedy. you come and fight us with a group of 15+ guys and when the few of us manage to separate some from the group, they cry how we dont have one fighting with the other few standing back. if you want an even fight, there is a very easy step to do. icq one of us and set something up. dont run around with 15+ people expecting 1vs1s.

S

Shakaja

I believe you are mistaken.. Obviously ive been a dismount tamer with healing from the start.. and Yes my gear is nothing.. Spirit Totem 20 Ep 14Hci 12 Dci ring / 12 Hci 14 Dci Something brace.. Vio Courage.. MR resist runics, Crimson Centure.. all basically trash.. The Gm armor that you run everytime tops my gear big time.

Just wait until im finished.. I have a perfect trash suit set up already.. Something like 40 LMC 31 HCI 45 DCI 70s 7HPR 3StamR 50 EP.. cant wait to lose that one.. So you can.. ya know.. not run it.

as i said, you would never run a dismount tamer with healing, no space for hiding and stealth. and guess what, i equip awesome gear too while im sitting in a house and stealthing around. im so leet!!! :loser:

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pure comedy. you come and fight us with a group of 15+ guys and when the few of us manage to separate some from the group, they cry how we dont have one fighting with the other few standing back. if you want an even fight, there is a very easy step to do. icq one of us and set something up. dont run around with 15+ people expecting 1vs1s.
wtf shakaja KOC members wont even fight other people solo without Hugi and gerb around to protect their loot, i mean we already seen it multiple times. If we "icq you" to set **** up, then you die, your boys are ALL on screen for that moment to gank the winner so he can't collect any loot. Its NOT 1v1's

PS, you guys run around with 10+ to krystals, then pancake about people not 1v1ing you on a daily basis, **** its the entire reason Nym still plays with KOC to do that.

S

Skwiz

You do realize when your dragon hit me with that 74 damage fireball yesterday and you (I think) looted my Spirit totem i was wearing that suit.. Hell blaze looted it Back off your corpse. So im not sure if i was in a house or not.. Do we have a house north of bagball? But Lemme guess "I run good suits too when ive got a guild with me" or.. " I run good suits when im.. doing something!" Personally i dont go .. "Hey guys!! Since we're gonna be sitting in this house i think im gonna go put on some leet gear" But hey.. thats just me

Usually if im in a house with good gear on.. Its prolly because i was previously wearing it.. on the field.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as i said, you would never run a dismount tamer with healing, no space for hiding and stealth. and guess what, i equip awesome gear too while im sitting in a house and stealthing around. im so leet!!! :loser:
shakaja i got a question for you, i hope you can answer it.

When you type something and post it on a forum, do you believe that makes it a fact? Does this magical property only apply for you? Or is it for all crazy internet trolls?

awesome gear? wtf shakaja, you play a tamer so you dont have to suit up you barely run more than gm gear, and after the first death its always gm gear or naked. stop lying dang

S

Skwiz

wtf shakaja KOC members wont even fight other people solo without Hugi and gerb around to protect their loot, i mean we already seen it multiple times. If we "icq you" to set **** up, then you die, your boys are ALL on screen for that moment to gank the winner so he can't collect any loot. Its NOT 1v1's

PS, you guys run around with 10+ to krystals, then pancake about people not 1v1ing you on a daily basis, **** its the entire reason Nym still plays with KOC to do that.
Woah woah!! Back when TO wasnt factions nym would fight one v one.. He would stand on the edge of the guardzone and flag people indiviudally and wait for them to fight him inside the guard zone.. But he was pretty good at making sure he was only flagged on one person at a time.. I'll give him that.

Havent seen him much this past (Minax) Week though.. maybe hes doing german stuff.

H

HaHa

One last thing.. Long ago i quit worrying about One V One.. Everyone ganks *Including us(As hard to believe as it is)* .. Everyone runs tamers/dismounters (Though i hate that we need to) And everyone calls in help or runs away when they are getting beaten. You sir are no different.
Yes i gotta step in here, ive got on his ass before bout not calling for help. We all sitting around BSing and suddenly shak "says hey im fighting 4 guys can someone help me loot 2 of them?"

H

HaHa

And I think my screen shot in the first post of the thread speaks for it self. 15 active pvpers online in your vent. 8 in ours usually less though

even though we had 8 on... You guys still had 7 more than we did lol.
But they were still outnumbered kage !

H

HaHa

Classic, you and storm are the picture perfect example of maturity lol. Maybe i should log into a vent with you guys again and listen to you plant lips on my buttcheeks wanting to join with us, too funny. Now go have a freak out again since i just put you in your place.

H

HaHa

Gerbiler offers as much protection as a cloth condom. I think we should all set up some group fights again. I believe we did this with Goron and Tide before and maybe Righty. Was a fun 3 on 3 .

S

Shakaja

slow down there, first of all, you already used the excuse of people running in to save guildmates loot and gank you when a few wanted to duel you. the funny part about the entire thing? all of them offered to duel you in your or in one of your guildmates houses and you still used the excuse of others coming to help them xD

then, where exactly did i ever pancake that you guys dont 1vs1? where did i even say i wish you guys would 1vs1? i dont complain at all, in fact i enjoy fighting the lots of you, specially lately where you constantly have 15+ running around.

S

Skwiz

Classic, you and storm are the picture perfect example of maturity lol. Maybe i should log into a vent with you guys again and listen to you plant lips on my buttcheeks wanting to join with us, too funny. Now go have a freak out again since i just put you in your place.
Actually storm and i Quit KOC before you were even considered back when puffy made the guild.. For some reason he took us before an old guildie like yourself..

S

Skwiz

And on the maturity part.. Im not 30+.. I dont have children that depend on me.. Im fine with being immature for the time being.. I dont play uo to impress you after all.

E

Elmer Fudd

Yes my completely random guess was wrong.. Im so ashamed of myself.

Btw way to feel like you need to tell me your actual age.. Like it matters or something.
It must matter to you! your the Dip-**** who brought it up anyway, not me, so go choke on yer own stupid*** comment.:loser:

Now Good try!

S

Shakaja

You do realize when your dragon hit me with that 74 damage fireball yesterday and you (I think) looted my Spirit totem i was wearing that suit.. Hell blaze looted it Back off your corpse. So im not sure if i was in a house or not.. Do we have a house north of bagball? But Lemme guess "I run good suits too when ive got a guild with me" or.. " I run good suits when im.. doing something!" Personally i dont go .. "Hey guys!! Since we're gonna be sitting in this house i think im gonna go put on some leet gear" But hey.. thats just me

Usually if im in a house with good gear on.. Its prolly because i was previously wearing it.. on the field.
well, im quite sure you have a few houses north of bagball arena as well as west, east and south of it. and just a little hint: just because you popped out for a cheapkill and died doesnt mean you are fighting, well at least i wouldnt call that fighting, but hey.. thats just me xD

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skwiz I have been looking for you but I guess you are waiting on 14 more members to log on.... anyways I am out solo looking for a fight your a lot of talk on here but so far all I see is Erevos & krystal hiding in the hhouse... I guess u guys have to wait for 15 people to be online to fight me... but he NBD

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats up with all the grief guys, why can't we all just play the damn game..that is what we are paying for afterall right? ;)

E

Elmer Fudd

Elmer you're awesome man and so right about everything, thanks for showing us what idiots we are
Np Goodguy anytime, just post some more stupidity like that again, and Ill be happy to reveal some more secrets to ya, but to much in one day could overload ya, Im just glad your coming around and seeing what everyone has been trying to tell ya for a long time, it only took the Fudd one post and you relized it, and Yes your Welcome,:scholar:

Fudd

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All KOC crying has been noted, now are ya gonna come outside and fight or sit there sobbing? :sad3:
I dunno... now that TO is holding TnT's hand... did they finally get you to come outside of Krystals house?

And the hilarity of you guys talking about house hiding or stealthers...!

hah!

I think the only time you guys have gotten the courage to PvP against anyone in the past 3 years is with the help of another guild!! Way to be worthless!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What did we just to do TnTO at Luna?

Evevos
Krystal
Neo TAMER
Driffin TAMER
Pestilence
Hef

V.S
Speedy
Kage
Elmer
Pusher
Shakaja
NyM

And what happened? Oh ya, we dropped 2 of you and the rest ran off to unflag.

G

Goron

Evevos
Krystal
Neo TAMER
Driffin TAMER
Pestilence
Hef

V.S
Speedy
Kage
Elmer
Pusher
Shakaja
NyM

Well, this must be a lie.
Don't lie speedy, we all know this was a lie.
As you guys claim, TnT never leaves krystals and never fights even numbers- so obviously you are lying.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goron...

I find it funny you talk about 1 on 1 with someone, when every opportunity KOC has given you... you squandered.

Now you try and smack talk about it.

You have no credibility and no place to say a word about 1 on 1 with anyone.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's admitted he can't beat me 1v1 Kage, he's even admitted he sucks on his char. He talked all the trash for me already.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH MY ****IN GOD!!!

Your the most delusional and suckiest Player on our shard!

Good job!
I think you are delusional for constantly assuming what i am saying is a blanket statement from my all encompassing knowledge of UO that im trying to inform people of on this forum of. Was i not asking a simple question if he was trying to make up for what koc has been doing?

were KOC members house hiding last night? YES, were KOC stealthers? YES. yea but if i say it then im CRAZY huh

E

Elmer Fudd

Evevos
Krystal
Neo TAMER
Driffin TAMER
Pestilence
Hef

V.S
Speedy
Kage
Elmer
Pusher
Shakaja
NyM

Well, this must be a lie.
Don't lie speedy, we all know this was a lie.
As you guys claim, TnT never leaves krystals and never fights even numbers- so obviously you are lying.

Well If you Look closer I believe, if Im not wrong, isnt Hef/Pestilance/Neo and Driffin all To? not sure about Driffin Guy, So by my numbers, there were only Two TnT! It takes TO holding your hand for a pair to grow, we all know, if that was --Krystal-Stranglove-Elvis-Erevos-name whoever for final person, you guys would have fired at us from inside the house, plain and simple....lol

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JSV was doing just as good for online pvpers nightly for a while, but have fell apart a bit recently. Cheers

S

Skwiz

Skwiz I have been looking for you but I guess you are waiting on 14 more members to log on.... anyways I am out solo looking for a fight your a lot of talk on here but so far all I see is Erevos & krystal hiding in the hhouse... I guess u guys have to wait for 15 people to be online to fight me... but he NBD

Actually i finally fell asleep and just woke up. Nice try though.

Also.. My dexxer template isnt built for one v one anymore.. IF i manage to kill someone one v one on Loki.. its because they completely suck. Like i said.. i quit caring about one v a long time ago.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, were not crying, were laughing, its pretty safe to say, that TO or TnT or KoC has always complained about with some regularity, is when like JsV starts fielding forty five thousand dragons, correct? ......Yes!

TnT has some tammers as well as (TO) and KoC, its safe to say, we usually dont field forty five thousand of them, and I mean all of us as guilds(KoC-TnT-TO) and If we KoC did, i would expect the shard to gang up and counter it,

TnT has enough to fight us Guild vrs guild any day, as well as TO, and there arnt forty five thousand dragons out there? so that draws us to only one conclusion, ya just cant hang vrs us! and stand on ya on two feet......thats what were laughing about, keep it up we have more targets now!:loser:

LOL
How do you have more targets? :scholar:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you have more targets? :scholar:
Because with a group of 15 online to pvp with that empty spot between there legs was replaced with a set of brass balls... They now come out of the house... to pvp and we now can target them.... Before we could not target them because of walls.:scholar:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because with a group of 15 online to pvp with that empty spot between there legs was replaced with a set of brass balls... They now come out of the house... to pvp and we now can target them.... Before we could not target them because of walls.:scholar:
But now that they have that many wont you be forced into your houses due to their lame ass tempaltes and crazy numbers? Can we expect one of those threads in the next coming days after you guys lose a few battles? :gun:

G

Goron

Well If you Look closer I believe, if Im not wrong, isnt Hef/Pestilance/Neo and Driffin all To? not sure about Driffin Guy, So by my numbers, there were only Two TnT! It takes TO holding your hand for a pair to grow, we all know, if that was --Krystal-Stranglove-Elvis-Erevos-name whoever for final person, you guys would have fired at us from inside the house, plain and simple....lol
Oh snap- thanks Elmer.
I knew I could count on a k0c to help me add spin to my post!
You are right, it was only a couple TnT! So thats what happened:
k0c only came and fought when they had 6 and tnt had 2!

k0c r the suxXorz! Tnt is the roxXorz. woooooooo

S

Shakaja

But now that they have that many wont you be forced into your houses due to their lame ass tempaltes and crazy numbers? Can we expect one of those threads in the next coming days after you guys lose a few battles? :gun:

a handful of us kept fighting their huge numbers yesterday for a long time and showed them that neither numbers nor superdragons will cut it for them, so no, not before they also ally jsv and a few others xD

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
As a new TnT love thread has been created, this one will be put to rest.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*shrugs* I just don't have the time or energy to keep up with multiple poo flinging threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.