• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tish & Troy

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Would like to announce the Wedding of two of our favorite members, Tish / Mother of Dragons and Troy / Explorer of Peace , ceremony will be Wed , Sunday Sept. 25, 2016 , 5 pm est. ,at the Wedding event place near the Cassino , Everyone is invited.....These are two of my closest friends and since they don't use Stratics, I promised to post this for them. Everyone is invited....hope to see a few of you there ....

Last edited:

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not had much interaction with Tish. I adore Troy, so I am certain that he has good taste in the company that he keeps. *winks while smiling*

Congratulations to them both and we (K^S) will be there!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have not had much interaction with Tish. I adore Troy, so I am certain that he has good taste in the company that he keeps. *winks while smiling*

Congratulations to them both and we (K^S) will be there!
Tish is a total Sweetheart....I look at her like she is our Den Mother and we are her Dragons ..she is who found me on my return to UO and added me to DMN ....very glad to have ran into her early that morning ......love her to pieces....

Last edited: