• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tired

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this can be del if need me but i just want to get it out there. there is BUTTON in chat to turn gen chat. so please use it if you dont like what is being said. we are all grown up (well some of are). there is all so a button to make a new chanl do that if u want to talk pvp trash thank you have a nice day

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We used to have General (Felucca) and General (Trammel) channels before. @Kyronix --- why were the channels combined? PvP'ers enjoy the "crap" talking back and forth and they can go for hours! It's part of their fun. But for others it gets to be too much. But we still want to be able to communicate. I think we should add different channels for the varying play styles --- PvP, PvM, RP, EM --- that are permanent channels. A lot of us already do that, but often times when going from one server to another, we have to switch over etc. it becomes cumbersome. For example, on Atlantic they have the "Atlantic RP" channel, but here on Catskills we use "RP Community". Would be nice if we had a permanent channel called "Role Playing" that was on all servers. That way no matter what server you are on you automatically join that channel.

AND we should be able to join multiple channels. I know that I sometimes have to choose between General and RP Community, when I would like to be in both. We already have the ability to color them different, that could be extended out to include /c1 or /c2 etc. etc. instead of just the . (period). Might be nice to look into that.