• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] tips for boaters

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see that when i am piloting boat with mouse i can do backwards or a backwards angle for 1 movement and then the boat will flip to that direction. or even left and right movement.
if i just do 1 move and let mouse go then it moves in that direction but doesnt flip the boat. this helps when in close courters at the docks.

unless there is a key you can hold down to keep the boat from fliping to the new direction?

so i am saying that if you wanted your boat to move to right then hold mouse for it to move that direction and let go mouse after it moves 1. then repeat. else the boat will flip to that direction.

tip 2)
i dry dock my boat and go to the 3-town same sub-server trinsic/skara/jhelmn and put my boat into water at one of them. then get 3 quests for all 3 towns by just going to each town in person and leaving boat at wherever i started.
with 3 quests i can fill them and deliver them in a faster order.

after all orders are done i dry dock again and repeat.

Lorddog