• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Tiny Amounts Of Specific Cactus Seeds

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, after slowly growing and cross checking plants since I came back to the game again, my attempt to recreate from just the initial seeds from boglings every colour and creed, just as I did when Gardening first went live, has hit the wall of the seed bug alas. Mutations have given me most of the Tier 3, but I would like to buy 2 each of the following which I don't have the patience to cross for weeks more for the 1 in 17 chance of!

Bright Purple Barrel Cactus.

Blue & Bright Purple Prickly Pear

Green, Bright Green, Purple & Bright Purple Tribarrel Cactus

I will offer 10k per seed; I just need a starter seed (and one back up) to bring them to self pollination and start running more off. I am also happy to swap for seeds you may be missing; I have every other type and colour, including the entire Sakkarah bugged seeds (ROYGBIV hops etc).

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
check out Flying Angels vendor village in the orc fort, west of umbra above road, before caves, if anyone has them her shops will

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
check out Flying Angels vendor village in the orc fort, west of umbra above road, before caves, if anyone has them her shops will
Sadly I couldn't locate any seeds there, only plant dyes... but thank you for the suggestion!

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have checked my lockdown-hogging garden, and I can do a couple of seeds for:

Bright Purple Barrel Cactus.
Blue & Bright Purple Prickly Pear
Purple Tribarrel Cactus

I don't have the Green, Bright Green, or Bright Purple Tribarrel Cactus though.

Give me a shout anytime - ICQ 7248299.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly I couldn't locate any seeds there, only plant dyes... but thank you for the suggestion!
i have sent her a message, she has bougth 1000's of seeds from me so i am sure they will be tucked away somewhere

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, I still need Green, Bright Green, & Bright Purple Tribarrel Cactus seeds. The rest I've managed to purchase and then clone, so if anyone needs any of the other seeds (including all the Sakkarah special seeds) I can help out in those...