• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tinkering bod

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have been gathering for a while now and haven't got any of the tools bods but got a slew of bods that don't go with anything including
lantern
candlelabra
lockpick
clippers
tongs
sledge hammer
saw
jointing plane
bolas
keg
axle springs
froe
flour sifter
metal engraving tool
pickaxe
scales
nunchaku
axle
hatchet
Feel free to add or let me know if you have the tools bods

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it's just my bad luck. I finally got a large tools bod but so far none of the smalls

Atropos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the same boat, lots of smalls that go with nothing n no smalls to go w/ the LBODs Ive got. I keep filling the ones that do go if they aren't ridiculous and just collecting more tools or banking points. I kinda dig having a few low end bods to just fill n return for another but dang. Ive been out of the loop for a bit so I'm catching up on all the bod changes, theres a bit that needs to be fixed but I have to admit I cant even remember what it was like when the bods first came out other than OMG we need all the fire cloth and sandals :D