Tinkerd pets for Europa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
I am trying to build a spreadsheet of sorts for GM made tinker pets with all the stats and such in. My pets are not dying anymore (now I know their limits) which means I am not making any to build the spreadsheet.

I could just make and kill them but that would feel like a waste of Void Essence. Selling them is not easy either as they cost so much to make.

So, if you have some void essence kicking about, and fancy a Leather Wolf, Vollem, or Clockwork Scorpion, throw it at me and I will build you one. No charge, your welcome to help me get White Wyrm scales and clockwork assembly's too.

If you don't have void essence, it looks to be about 50k a piece I need to use. I have a lot of it (thanks bunnie), but I want to replace it and continue building pets after, so for every Void Essence we are missing, it will cost 50k per essence I have to use (or cheaper if you know a good vendor for it).

They are a pain in the bum yes, but ya gotta admit, they do look cool :thumbup1:

Give a Leather Wolf a home today!

Characters name is of course 'Nayu', and if hes not parked at Luna bank, hes out collecting resources. You'll find him somewhere. :)