• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to go!!!

Jack Daniels

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Have closed both of my accounts, given my house and all it's contents to a returning player in TWT to do as they wish with. The game itself is just not what it used to be, while I have met some great people and been part of some outstanding guilds it is just not enough to keep me interested anymore. Hope UO continues to run long into the future for all you die hards but time to move on to bigger and better things!!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, hopefully you will come back and visit UO one day :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I've done this a couple times now. Sucks when you come back and gotta start from scratch. If you find anything even half as enjoyable as UO please come back and PM me ;) Sorry your leaving....

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be safe and enjoy real life :)

I've done this a couple times now. Sucks when you come back and gotta start from scratch. If you find anything even half as enjoyable as UO please come back and PM me ;) Sorry your leaving....
There is and that aint no lie :p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Safe travels friend

Will be looking forward to your return and welcome back in a few months