• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TimberWolf

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Wakes up in the old bed located in the Inn to an owl resting on the window ledge with a note tied to his talon****

I'm not sure what to say...TimberWolf had his own unique style so-to-speak. There were many that found him to be a bit brash. Some found him entertaining. He definitely knows the game. I have good friends that can't stand the guy, and others who don't have a problem with him. A personal rule I try to follow myself is not to allow feuds between 2 people I know affect how I feel about either one of them. I have TimberWolf to thank for helping me GM my lockpick skill when he used to run the " Lock Pick Tower just outside of Brittain. I never knew the name of his red character or if I did then I'm sure that he killed me more than once without letting me know who he was.

Regardless of how anyone feels about TimberWolf, it can't be said that he didn't post regularly. I enjoyed his wisdom and insight about the game, and he often helped me with questions that I had. I will miss him, and hope that I'll see his post that so many (including myself) have left before: " I'm back " . Regardless of weather he sees this post or not, I thank you TimberWolf for all the work you've put into the forums. Hopefully you'll check in from time to time. Safe travels my friend.

****Finishes reading note, lowers head and sighs. Wanders down to check out from the Inn and swallows down an early morning mug of ale, "heres to you TimberWolf"****

D

Duncan McDermott

Enlighten me more please Bob. This is the first I have heard of his leaving. TW gave me help whenever I needed it while I was getting reacquainted with the game. I think he is a terrific guy and cares a lot about the game and its players. If he could I hope he leaves us a goodbye note of somekind. I will miss his knowledge and wit.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enlighten me more please Bob. This is the first I have heard of his leaving. TW gave me help whenever I needed it while I was getting reacquainted with the game. I think he is a terrific guy and cares a lot about the game and its players. If he could I hope he leaves us a goodbye note of somekind. I will miss his knowledge and wit.
He did leave us a goodbye it can be found here: Good bye to Stratics

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were just friends.
Nice to Know a few remembered me fondly ...cheers to all!
Take care you old wolf. I actually still have one of TW's whispering roses. No, he did not give it to me, we were just friends. I rescued it from a falling abode.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were just friends.
Take care you old wolf. I actually still have one of TW's whispering roses. No, he did not give it to me, we were just friends. I rescued it from a falling abode.
Good too see you are still haunting the place Aedon...and it is nice to see some of my old crap survived when my houses Dropped. I think I pretty much lost everything at that point. A lot of great times accumulating all that stuff though :) If I can get my old account password reset...I may log in and see what if anything of my accounts have survived