• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] TIM VIT DE ANLOR

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tim Vit De Anlor - Pacific Season 5 (Black Hourglass, Animated)

THIS ITEM IS REALLY COOL AND COMING OUT OF MY PRIVATE COLLECTION.
THIS ITEM IS LOCATED ON PACIFIC.
THIS AUCTION WILL RUN FOR 72 HOURS AND TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING CONFUSED, I WILL BE USING EST.
THERE WILL BE A RESERVE PRICE AND A BUYOUT.
I WILL ACCEPT GOLD ON PACIFIC OR ATLANTIC ONLY.
I WILL BE USING A BROKER IF I HAVEN'T DEALT WITH YOU BEFORE.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING.

RESERVE 500MIL
BUYOUT 1BILLION

AUCTION WILL END SATURDAY 3/16/2013 @ 4:45AM EST. 10 MINUTE RULE APPLIES
ALL BIDS MUST BE MADE IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I got one. Took forever on this pos lappy but here ya go nonetheless.

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reserve has been met. 500MIL to Goodman as it stands now. Since 1) I already posted the ending time of auction and 2) I have rl plans for Saturday and 3) someone has met the reserve, I don't feel its fair or honorable to change the ending time unless it is with the express permission of bidder. I would definately do it if Goodman wanted me to though, I can be on Saturday either really early or really late. Got a wild birthday party to go to... my niece is turning two and you know how they rock!

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Understood. I'm by no means any kind of authority on when people should or shouldn't end their auctions; was just a friendly suggestion :). Good luck on your auction.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe I sometimes forget people actually sleep... I can't remember what a normal night of rest is like. TY for the well wishes!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bumpie! Theoretically auction ends in 15 hours give or take a few minutes cause I am too tired to do math :)

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodman wins! Hehe ICQ me 244373602 to make arrangements. Congrats, take good care of it!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My laptop died over the weekend Goodman, I should have things sorted out this evening. Sorry for any inconvienance. :/

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TY for the very smooth transaction and the patience! You are awesome to trade with!