• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tiger Cubs

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i grabbed myself a Tiger Cub and after looking at it i thought they sucked a bit. They have 300hp but do hardly any damage but then i got to thinking.

I love my pack of hellcats, I've had them for as long as i can remember.

They dish out a lot of damage but just cant take a beating at all. Then i noticed the tiger cub as feline pack instinct. So my plan is to train up my tiger cub and switch one of my hellcats out with him. I will then use Taming Consume damage on the tiger cub and use him to tank whilst all the other hellcats bash away on stuff. Gonna see how it goes and will let you know :).

Whilst training the tiger cub i've just noticed his HP is going up from 300 as he started on hardly any str, everytime he gains str his HP goes up! So he should be close to 400 when fully trained.