• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] THURSDAY MIDNIGHT DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
I AM SORRY FRIENDS BUT I AM A TARGET I LOST TO MUCH TO THIEVES AND JUST LOST A TON MORE STUFF TONIGHT AND IN FRONT OF AN ADVISORY NOTHING WAS DONE AND AGAIN IT IS PROBABLY MY FAULT I STILL OWN MANY MAN DESIRABLE RARES MORE THEN MOST OF AN AVRAGE COLLECTOR COULD COLLECT IN A LIFE TIME I OWN 11 CASTLES 4 18X18S AND 6 KEEPS AND 4 HOUSES PLOTTED WITH IN THE LUNA WALLS ALL ARE EXTREMLY AND I NEED OT SAY THAT AGAIN EXTREMELY LOADED BUT 4 OF THE HOUSES OWN MORE RARES AND RUBBLE THAT MOST PLAYERS COULD NEVER OWN IN THEIR LIFE TIME SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE MARKET FOR A HOUSE OF HUGE SIZE LIKE MY UNDER PARTS ASK DEAGANS GIRL FRIEND SHE CAN TESTIFY TO THAT. THIS THANKSGIVING NIGHT OR BLACK FRIDAY EARLY RISER WILL BE ONE FOR YOU TO NEVER FORGET. I WILL NOT GIVE NO MORE OR SELL NO MORE OR BUY NO MORE I AM GOING TO NOT BE SCAMMED OR MANIPULATED BY EVIL DOERS SUCH AS SOME THAT HAVE BULLSHITED TO ME LYED TO ME MADE ME FEEL SORRY FOR THEM IN THE PAST I AMGOING TO DROP EVERYTHING AT ONCE NO TIMER ALL AT ONCE SO DO YOUR RESEARCH FIND OUT WHERE MY RARES MY CASTLES MY LUNA HOUSES MY KEEPS MY RARES ARE LOCATED AND BE READY FOR AN UNBELIEVEBLE NIGHT
OHHH YEAGH AND TO ALL THAT RELIZE I CANT SPELL WELL **** YOU!!!!!! JOHHNY CARSON HAS LEFT THE BUILDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well then.

Edit: I want to point out, that Advisors aren't GMs and they have no power to intervene with such matters. They are nothing by glorified "help stuck" buttons. They can also be useful in escalating matters up the chain of command, but that's not immediate when Mesanna isn't even in the office for the Advisor to reach out to her.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
clearly his keyboard is broken. Stuck on caps and punctuation buttons don't work. poor guy.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.