• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THunt Service.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the next publish i will give everyone my Treasure hunting Service.

Meaning, if you have tmaps you would like be digged up, i will gladly dig them up for you. We arrange a time and day we both can agree on . Most maps can be done with just the two of us but i do recommend a few friends if you want to do higher level maps.We can also do multiple peoples maps on the same days.

This service is completely free. I just want to help you with your maps. :)

If other treasure hunters would like to offer there service please feel free to do so here. I can't be always around on every day. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first Treasure Hunting session starts Friday from 7pm CET Untill we get tired.

Find me in chat channel named : Drachental THunt.

Find me in chat and ask me to help to dig up your maps, bring friends to help if you can.