• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Throwing graphic

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a minor issue, but one I would like to correct.

I started training a thrower a week ago. The first few days I was impressed with the graphic of the boomerang making its flight to and from the mob. However, starting a couple days ago, this graphic effect has completely disappeared. I have changed nothing. Rebooting, cold restart to no avail. My question is how does this happen? Obviously my system is fully capable of showing this effect, but has ceased doing so. Does anyone have some ideas?

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a minor issue, but one I would like to correct.

I started training a thrower a week ago. The first few days I was impressed with the graphic of the boomerang making its flight to and from the mob. However, starting a couple days ago, this graphic effect has completely disappeared. I have changed nothing. Rebooting, cold restart to no avail. My question is how does this happen? Obviously my system is fully capable of showing this effect, but has ceased doing so. Does anyone have some ideas?
I solved the problem. For your interest, I had made a verite boomerang. The verite weapon does not show up graphically like the iron one does. The green metal has less contrast and in addition it blends into the background. It becomes essentially invisible.