• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Three rare Made by Runebooks and Three rare Sewn by leather armor pieces.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction ends: Sunday April 10@ 9:00PM EST

I reserve the right to end any auctioned item at any time for any reason
10 minute rule
There are no starting buyouts
Buyouts are up for negotiation

Reserve: Made by Runebook 1 50 million
Reserve: Made by Runebook 2 50 million
Reserve: Made by Runebook 3 50 million

Reserve: Sewn by Number 1 75 million
Reserve: Sewn by Number 2 75 million
Reserve: Sewn by Number 3 50 million

Items will be located on Atlantic.

Attachments

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'm not meaning this in a judgemental way or anything so take it as a grain of salt if wanted. These reserves seem to be quite high in my opinion. My starts would be 10mil for each made by runebook and 25mil for each sewn and go from there. Like I said though, ignore me completely if you want :) I hope this helps!

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the advice as I said this is my first time to do an auction. I will see how it goes, those 6 items might end up being the start of a new collection for me if they don't sell.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
please let me know if you lower the reserves. i am interested in sewn by number 2.
thanks.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pandora!

Thanks for your offer, I've decided to just let the auction play out since I am a woman of my word. I thought about it and am not going to drop the reserve at this point. I found this stuff in players bank boxes I hadn't open in more than 12 years. I also found tons of other goodies, open book, playing cards, more of exceptional quality stuff than I can carry with one char transfer. Oh and maybe the funniest thing of all one player had 2 60,000 count stacks of fish steaks and the rest of her bank held nothing but id wands and staffs. I also had a house full of exception quality stuff that has a players name that is a part of the female anatomy, the player made tons of stuff that I used to decorate and wear, but got a name change back when GM's did that kind of thing. They may have changed her name but they couldn't remove all the stuff that said she once was. I might make a man cave with that stuff just for all the gentlemen out there. Haha

The stuff will stay on L.S. for the time being, my granny always told me something is only worth what someone is willing to pay or what you are willing to part with it for. I figure if I got the 375 million for the pixel crack what could I buy that would be better than the pixel crack I already own. I couldn't think of any. That being said I will leave the auction up and if at the end no one buys my pixel crack I will keep it and display it at my house. Thanks for everyone's interest.

This being my first auction I was flying by the seat of my pants maybe my next one will be better.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sort of messed this first auction up so I am going to add these three Halberd made by Super Blacksmith. I don't really collect weapons but kept a couple for myself. I will put no reserve and hope someone buys them who will love them. Good luck bidding. I will end this add item at the same time as my auction so Sunday night at 9 EST. Good Luck.

Attachments

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia I will check tonight and see if I can help you finish your impressive collection.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All three Hallys are for one money whatever the highest bid is. God I am terrible at these auctions!

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Ends Sunday night, items will be available on Sunday night on Atlantic.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Money, sell me a Hally when you win all 3 I don't need all 3 just one !

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is closed. Money is the winner of the 3 Hallys. Thanks for all who took the time to look and bid. Happy Auctioning.