• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Threads of Thought?

A

Aboo

Am I just VERY unlucky? I have now turned in 5 different threads of thought quests and I got 5 pile of logs. Anyone else experiencing this?:sad2:

C

Connor_Graham

I got lucky enough to have gotten each of the items from each quest. I've got extras of a few if anyone needs to trade.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, Aboo, couldn't help myself

and most likely that is just what will happen to me... have only done it with one character, for each thread type, and got canvas, plant bowl and stump..... I just know I'm gonna get more stumps

A

Aboo

sorry, Aboo, couldn't help myself

and most likely that is just what will happen to me... have only done it with one character, for each thread type, and got canvas, plant bowl and stump..... I just know I'm gonna get more stumps
You made me laugh, thank you.

I've gotten 5 empty pots, 1 boulder, 3 canvas and 1 moongate boulder. I would love to have more boulders and less empty pots!

S

scifibob67

My luck on that quest sucks too. I have twelve characters and did the thought quest on all of them. Got everything but the Barren Tree :(